The Curse

We stared at each other until Rai spoke,"it must be the blizzard passing by." I looked up at Rai and looked at Pan and Mayle now apart. "Dang Mage..you and Rai getting at it." Mangle said surprisingly. "Shut up." I told her. Pan looked at me and turned away with ears down. Rai pulled me close and comforted me. His fur was so soft so I stayed there and fell asleep.

WHOOSH! I opened my eyes. "It's okay it just the snow." Rai said looking down at me. His eyes were so beautiful and it made me feel calm but I wanted no, I needed to go with Pan.

I got up and walked towards Pan. He looked depressed and was laying down. I layed down next to him,"feel better?" He opened his eyes and looked at me,"yeah." I slid closer to him to comfort him. He smiled and looked at me. "OWW!"I rolled over screaming in pain,"OWW!" Rai looked over to Pan,"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Pan looked shocked and frightened, "N-nothing!" I looked at Rai, and I started coughing out blood. Rai picked me up,"did Pan do this?!"

"n-no." I said in pain still coughing. I stopped and tried to stand up but couldnt. I layed gasping for air."Whats wrong with her!?" Pan questioned frighteningly. Mayle took out her book and turned the pages,"didn't she gasp for air when Rai was choking her-" Mayle was cut off by Rai,"Wh-what?" "Maybe I can find something in my book, it could have been a spell or even worse a curse!.. What did Rai do to cause it?"Mayle thought. "He kissed her and said, try and save her now." Pan said.

"Got it!" Mayle said pointing at a page,"it's a kiss curse-" "IS THERE AN ANTIDOTE!" Pan said interrupting. "Yes..if you had let me finish..the one who gave the curse must be kissed by the one who has the curse." Rai approached me and got closer and saw me still coughing out blood,"I-I can't..there's blood still." "JUST DO IT..SHES GOING TO DIE!" Mayle scolded him. Rai came closer and was about to kiss me but Pan pushed him out of the way,"is there anything else we could do instead?"

"No..I don't think.."said Mayle looking for another antidote," but she will die in a day so since she got the curse yesterday she has 8 hours left...she will go through pain if she waits.." Pan looked down at me and at Rai who was getting up,"let's..wait I know there's another way." Rai looked at Pan,"really?! Your going to let her be in pain?!" Rai walked over to me and closed his eyes and was going to kiss me. Pan pounced on him and growled. Rai bit his paw and kicked him off. They began fighting.

"Stop!!" Mangle yelled. Pan and Rai stopped and looked at Mangle and got off of each other. Pan went over to me and looked down,"I'm not going to let him kiss you.." Rai pushed Pan and went down to kiss me. Pan pushed him away,"YOUR NOT GOING TO KISS HER, ALRIGHT!" Rai smirked at Pan,"oh my god,your jealous!" Pan's cheeks turned pink and his ears went down,"he might do the curse again."he said looking at Mayle.

Mayle sighed,"maybe..but it's worth a try." Pan looked down at me,"I don't want you to die."he said putting his paw on my face. "I-its..o-okay.." I said painfully. Pan backed away,"go..ahead Rai." Rai got close to me and went down and kissed me. My bleeding stopped and I got up,"thanks." Pan walked away to a corner and sat depressingly. I walked over to him,"thanks..for you know.." Pan looked at me and smiled. "Where you actually jealous?" I asked him. His ears went down,"uh..umm..a little..but I wanted to make sure you were safe."

I sat next to him so close. He looked at me and I looked at him. I closed my eyes and went forward to kiss him. BAMM!! Everyone looked at each other,"do you think the blizzard is over?" Mangle asked. The den was covered with snow and we weren't able to get out. "It looks like we will be here for a while." I said looking at Pan. I got closer to him and kissed him. "We better get some rest." Rai said. I layed close to Pan and fell asleep.

I woke up and stretched and yawned. I didn't see Pan near me. I looked at the snow that was still there covering the entrance and saw Pan trying to get through with his tail sticking out. I ran towards him and bit his tail. He didn't do anything. I pulled him out and he layed on the floor cold I looked down at him and comforted him. He opened his eyes slowly,"thanks."

Everyone was now awake,"what are we going to do? Pan already tryed to get through." Mangle said. Everyone looked at the snow, they heard rustling. Everyone stood back and saw two sharp teeth in the snow. The snow collapsed and the thing came inside and looked at us.