Chapter Eleven

Rose

Days passed and we went all over the place together. He introduced me to some of his friends. Justin, Amanda, and Bailey. They were all nice to me but I didn't know if they liked me that much. Especially Amanda. I think she had a secret crush on Adrian. She kept giving Adrian weird looks when he would stand next to me or bring me into the conversation. I didn't pay much attention to it though.
Adrian took me outside,"so those were my friends I've made over the years."
I did a fake smile,"yeah they're great."
I guess Adrian noticed I was sad about something and he stood in front of me," okay what's wrong?"
"Do you think they liked me?" I said.
Adrian laughed,"of course they did. If not I don't care. I like you."
Our faces both turned blood red.
"Well.. We should get going." He blushed.
"Yeah.." I smiled.
I laid my head up against his shoulder as we began walking home.
Adrian smiled and wrapped his arm around my shoulder and continued walking.

Adrian

I walked up behind Rose," I have a surprise for you."
"Cool what is it?" She smiled.
"Come see."
She followed me to the living room,"close your eyes."
Rose closed her eyes.
I placed the gift in her hands.
"Open."
She opened her eyes and her face lit up with excitement. The kitten meowed a few times.
"I figured you liked stuff like this so I thought you'd want one.." I told her.
"Awww it's so cute thanks!" She hugged me tight.
I laughed,"that can be your diner for tonight."
She looked at the animal,"no way this poor kitten is not gonna die-"
Adrian smiled,"it was a joke."
"I can keep it?"
"Of course you can," I said.
The look on Rose's face warmed my heart. I never saw her this happy before. I swore I could see her eyes sparkle and her smile looked so beautiful. I wanted to brush my fingers through her hair but I didn't know how she would feel about that.. It might freak her out.
We both went to the living room and played with the kitten.
"Meow," it said.
"What should we name her?" Rose asked.
"Hmm. What about meow?" I said.
Rose giggled,"that's a cute name. It suites her that's for sure."
We both played with the cat until it was time for bed. Rose took the cat with her in her bedroom to sleep. I was glad she liked the cat.
Not sure what time it was, but I got up to use the restroom. When I passed her bedroom I peaked through the door and I watched as she cuddled with the cat. She looked so peaceful and relaxed. I'm glad.

Malachi

I stood on a tree next to Adrian's house. I watched as they went to bed.
So she lives with him now? Hmmm. I wonder what Adrian would do if I killed her. Would he beg for me to kill him along with her? Or would he suffer another terrible loss like his parents and live with that pain forever? He deserves to suffer for what he did to my woman.. She would've been good to him but he had to be stubborn and take advantage of her. Well now.. It's time for you to pay Adrian. You will pay for what you did!
"Is it true?" Lilith said.
  "Yeah it's true. The girl is living with him now." I replied.
  I watched as Lilith rolled her eyes,"why her? What's so special about that girl?"
  I shrugged my shoulders,"I don't know to be honest. I asked him and he didn't answer."
  Lilith sighed,"that should be me in there."
  I didn't say anything. I felt upset that she said that. Like I wasn't good enough for her?
  "Well let's go," she said.
  "You don't want to kill her or capture her?" I asked.
  "Hmm not yet. I'll do this alone." She said,"I'll pay him a nice visit and make sure he tells the girl about me."
  Lilith ran and I followed her. I'd follow her anywhere she'd go... Cause she was the woman I loved.