Chapter Fifteen

Rose

  I stayed in my room all day and night. I just couldn't deal with it right now. I never thought he was with someone else.. I know I might be acting dramatic about it but I never had a boyfriend before and I never cared for someone like I do him.. And to know he's already had sexual relations with someone else really bothers me.. Considering I haven't. I know, a college student still a virgin. I didn't really care being a virgin in college. I had better things to do other than hooking up with guys. I had a future to think about. But now, I don't. Because some stupid vampire is going to come and try to kill me.
  I let out a sigh. He does have a point. He doesn't seem like the kind of guy that would do that to me.. But if he's been with her.. Who else has he been with?
  I rubbed meow on the head and she began to purr.
  "Should I forgive him meow?"
  The cat closed its eyes and enjoyed the petting.
  I stood up, and took a deep breathe.
  I have more important things to worry about right now.. A vampire is out to kill me.
  I opened the door and walked downstairs. Adrian walked up behind me.
  "Hey.." He said.
  I faced him," I'm sorry for getting upset.."
  His eyes widened," you're sorry?"
  "Yeah.. I overreacted. I just didn't like the thought of you being with someone.. Like that." I said.
  Adrian blushed,"Rose.."
  "Anyways.. We have more important things to worry about." I said crossing my arms,"I thought you said once I was turned he wouldn't look for me anymore?"
  "Normally when that happens they stop. But Malachi is so relentless and he just wants revenge because I didn't let him finish you off.... He will probably come looking for me and then suspect that he will find you...you're not safe with me anymore." Adrian said in a sad tone of voice.
  "I can't leave you..behind. We're a team right?"
  "You must..if you don't he will find you here and he will try to kill you." Adrian said,"You remember Amanda right? Well, you can stay with her until all of this is sorted out.."
  "Adrian, I'm not going so you can stop telling me to."
  Adrian smiled,"are you sure?"
  "Positive. I want to defend myself."
  Adrian replied,"you can't. You're a new vampire. You're still adjusting to being a vampire. Malachi is a lot older than you which makes him stronger.."
  "I still can help!"I yelled.
  Adrian saw the looks in my eyes and he understood how much this meant to me.
  "But I can't promise you safety here..." He said.
  "As long as I'm with you I'm safe,"I told him.
  Adrian sighed,"you're not going to let this go are you..?"
  I shook my head,"you're stuck with me now."
  "It'll be any day now that he searches here.."Adrian said.
  "Let him come. It'll be two against one,"I laughed. 
  He chuckled,"you're really starting to become fearless. When did this take place?"
  "After I became a vampire. I wasn't really scared of anything anymore.." I replied.
  Adrian hugged me,"okay, you can stay."