Chapter Thirteen

Rose

Adrian picked me up,"when I think of forever now..it doesn't sound so bad with you."
  I blushed,"I could live like this forever.."
  Adrian pushed me up against the wall.
  He looked at me with lust. I thought he was going to kiss me but he slowly moved his head down to my neck instead. He sank his teeth into my skin. I closed my eyes.
  For some reason this reminded me of the first night we met in the ally. How he held me up against the building and drank my blood. But this time I wasn't scared. I wanted him to..
  He stopped drinking to look at me,"you're beautiful."
  I blushed.
  He continued and I wrapped my arms around his neck and squeezed him tight forcing his teeth deeper into my skin.
  He moaned and sucked harder.
  I brushed my fingers through his hair.
  A few minutes later it started to hurt. I wish this didn't have to end. It felt good to have him this close to me.
  "Adrian..." I said,"it hurts.."
  He stopped drinking then said,"sorry.."
  "It's okay,"I smiled.
  "Your turn," he said offering his neck.
  I bit his neck. I felt his emotions I felt everything..it wasn't just blood it was a connection. It made me want him more every time I drank from him.
  I took my fangs out of his neck and pushed him on the couch. He looked shocked for a second but didn't say anything. I laid on top of him and continued.

Lilith

  He is all over that girl.. I can't believe he's letting her drink his blood. He NEVER allowed me to do that. That's a big mistake for him.. He will see what he lost.
  I climbed down from the tree.
  I can't believe it's come to this.. Why do I have to be the one that stalks him out his window? That girl is worth nothing compared to me yet she gets to have him. He will learn that he's messed with the wrong woman. When I'm finished with him he will be begging me to take him back..
  A tear left my eye. I wiped it.
  "No, I'm not going to let him get to me. " I told myself as I walked up to his house.