Chapter Twelve

Adrian

  I woke up to the sound of cat paws scratching my door. I moved the covers off of me and yawned. I slowly got up out of bed and opened the door. The kitten circled my feet.
  "What is it meow?" I said watching the cat walk around me.
  "She's probably hungry,"Rose said rubbing her eyes.
  Her hair was all over the place from sleeping. I tried not to laugh but I couldn't help it.
  "What?" She said.
  "Nothing," I chuckled," how did you sleep?"
  "I slept good. The kitten loves to cuddle," she replied.
  That reminded me of last night when I saw her sleeping peacefully with the cat.
  The kitten kept meowing.
  "Okay, okay. I'll get you something to eat," Rose said as she walked down the stairs and the cat followed.
  As she decided to do that, I grabbed a towel and took a shower.
  After I took a shower I got dressed and went downstairs to join Rose and Meow.
  "Did she eat?" I asked.
  "Yeah she's eating now." Rose smiled.
  Every time Rose smiled I wanted to pull her close.
  "Well I'm getting hungry too. I'm gonna go hunt I will be back.." I told her.
  But just before I could walk out the door she took my hand.
  "Wait," she said.
  I turned around to face her.
  "You can feed off of me.."She told me.
  "I should hunt.." I said, trying to resist her offer.
  "Why?" She replied,"I feed off of you every single day..why can't you feed off of me?"
  I walked up to her then said,"I'm afraid I will lose control.."
  "How is that possible? You've done this for many years.."
  "No.. I have not.." I replied,"I killed many people and I killed many vampires. I've watched myself take the lives of the innocent..you're the first person or vampire that I've tried to be gentle with.."
  She grabbed my hand,"Adrian.."
  "Feeling alone for such a long time having no one to be by my side..made it really hard for me to live as an immortal.. What's the point to live forever if you'll be alone? It's why I was careless.. I had nothing to live for," I said.
  Her heart sank,"I'm so sorry..but it doesn't have to be that way anymore.."
  I looked in her eyes,"Rose will you promise me you'll stay with me forever?"
  "I promise Adrian.."
  I smiled.
  I truly believe she would..

Lilith

  Look at how he talks to her..like he actually cares about her. He doesn't truly care he will set her up in his trap and she will become his little slave just watch.. I will do everything in my power to make him suffer for what he did to me. I don't care what it takes.. If he can't be mine then he can't be hers either...
  "Malachi," I said.
  He ran up to me,"yes?"
  "I'm about to leave now. I'll be back in a few. Stay here," I answered.
  "Okay, I'll be here." Malachi said.
  I was on my way to Adrian's house to give him a nice message. But we all know it's so that girl will get mad at him and hopefully leave him.