Chapter Fourteen

Rose

"Who's this?" A woman said.
I stopped immediately to look at the woman.
"Lilith have you ever heard of knocking?" Adrian said.
I jumped off Adrian and faced the woman.
"Adrian don't stop the fun because I'm here. In fact, I can join if you want. You always said the more the better." Lilith smirked.
"Adrian..who is she?" I asked.
"Of course he hasn't told you about me...I was just his little toy to use whenever he got desperate." She said.
"Adrian what is she talking about..?" I began to tear up.
"I had ...relations with her in the past.." He said.
"What kind of relations..." I said.
"What kind do you think? Are you really that dumb?" Lilith said.
"Lilith leave my house." Adrian said.
"Okay," she said," Well, I just came to tell you that Malachi is looking for your precious new vampire." She took off.
"You came to tell me that, huh? I don't believe you," Adrian groaned.
"Believe what you want, hun." She said then took off.
I fell to the floor on my knees. Tears rushed down my face. As hard as I tried not to cry, the tears kept coming.
"Why Adrian...why didn't you tell me you had special connections with another vampire...you told me I was the first.."I cried.
Adrian sat next to me,"I never drank her blood. Only seduced her-"
"ONLY seduced her?" I was furious.
Adrian tried to correct his words, "Not that..that means nothing to me..it's just I never allowed anyone to suck my blood because I didn't feel anything for anyone," he looked at the tears in my eyes,"...Back then I didn't care about who I was, and I didn't care about anyone but myself.."
"Adrian you're my first in everything.."I cried,"I decided to live with you forever and now I find this out?"
Adrian took my hands,"I'm really sorry I didn't tell you..I wanted to but I was afraid of how you would look at me..Rose I need you to know that I feel nothing for anyone but you."
I looked at him.
He wiped my tears,"please don't cry. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings..."
I didn't say anything. Tears kept coming down my face.
"Rose...if you stay with me I promise to show you how much you mean to me.." He said,"please don't leave me for my past mistakes.."
I didn't say a word. I just looked away from him.
"Of what just happened can we please put that aside for now and focus on your safety?" He asked.
Adrian rubbed my back but I pushed him away.
"Don't touch me," I said.
I walked out of the house. I couldn't look at him. My heart cracked.
"Rose?" Adrian came after me,"Rose I'm sorry. Please don't go!"
I ignored him and kept running. I ran far into the forest. I didn't care where I was going. I just couldn't be near him right now...

Lilith

"Haha. That brat is probably crying her eyes out right now. She probably hates him," I said.
I sat down on the couch and waited for Malachi to join me.
He sat next to me," do you really think it'll work?"
I laughed," if it doesn't I'll just kill her and hold him captive forever."
Malachi frowned.
"What's that look for?" I asked.
He stood to his feet," why can't you just let them go and be with me?"
I looked at Malachi,"what fun is in that?"
He rolled his eyes and walked off.
What's his problem?

Adrian

I messed up. I wanted to kick myself for not telling her everything. I wanted to tell her how much she truly meant to me.. But I doubt she'd listen or care right now.
Two hours has passed and she still didn't come. I began to worry. What if something happened to her? What if this was part of Lilith's plan? It probably was.. Why else would she come here? The last time I spoke to her I clearly told her I didn't want to see her again..

"Adrian.." Lilith said," do you love me?"
I pushed her off of me," Lilith, we've been through this a million times."
"Yeah but I thought by now you'd change your mind.."
I rolled my eyes," I thought I made it perfectly clear? This was no strings attached. If you can't handle that then go."
Lilith began to cry,"but Adrian.."
"Just leave."
She sat there speechless.
"Get off my bed I said leave!" I shouted.
She stood to her feet and put her clothes on as she wiped the tears off her face.
"You'll regret this.." Lilith said and then left like I told her to.

What an idiot.. Maybe I don't deserve Rose for being so stupid.
  Rose came back to my house. I watched as she opened the door and had a sad look on her face. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying this whole time.
  "Rose.."
  "I don't want to hear it. I'm not here for that." She answered.
  "But I don't want you to think-"
  "I don't think anything. You said you don't care about her. I believe you." She said.
  I didn't know how to respond. The look on her face broke my heart.
  "I'm going to my room," she said.
  "Wait.." I said.
  She turned around and faced me.
  I wrapped my arms around her tight," I was so worried about you Rose.. Please promise not to ever run again."
  Rose didn't answer.
  "I'm truly sorry.. I was a jerk back then I didn't care about anyone but I swear on my life I care about you.." I said.
  I saw tears form in her eyes. She nodded her head and walked up to her room.