1

PHOTO ABOVE IS WHAT LEAH IS WEARING!

I was sitting on the street once again, cold and tired. I was trying to think of what to do. My dad just kicked me out because I lost my job. I was a 24 year old and I don't have a place to stay at the moment. You may think, but why did your dad do that? Well I got abused by him and he got so angry that he just kicked me out. You are probably thinking oh this is just another sad/love story that I'm going through. It not I lived a bad life so I will fix it by myself.

But an idea popped in my head I have Phil in UK I could call him and ask if I could stay at his place for a while until I find a place. Me and Phil were friends since we were little we are very close but I moved back to Australia when I was 16 so sadly I had to leave Phil in the UK. I grabbed my phone and dialed his number and waited for few seconds until he answered.

'Hello' he says.

'Hey it me Leah I know we haven't seen each other in years but I have a fervor to ask'

'Oh my god hey Leah I haven't heard from you for a while. But anyway what wrong?' he asks quiet concerned.

'Well I lost my job and my dad just kicked me out and I have no place to stay at the moment so I wanted to ask if I could stay at yours while I get a place'

'Oh that bad, but sure you can come and stay with me and my flatmate Dan. But do you have a ticket and when are you coming?'

'I don't have the ticket yet but I will buy the recent one so I can come straight away. But thanks for letting me stay. Oh yeah could you please text me your address'

'Okay I will text you the information I will see you soon'

Phil's pov

When the call ended I still couldn't believe that she will be staying with us. I haven't seen her for ages. We have talked over Skype but never seen each other in real life. So I was really excited for her to come. Now I have to tell Dan and Katie that Leah will be living with us for a while. Walking down stairs I hear moans. This is usual for me they always make out even if I sit next to them. Katie changed Dan we never hang out anymore and she is annoying way to clingy. I have no idea what did Dan see in her.

I walk to the lounge and see them making out hands all over their body. I coughed to get there attention and to stop. At least they could get a room or something. Both of them look at me annoyed.

'Guys we need to speak about something' I wanted to let them know about Leah. So when she comes they would be prepared. I saw Katie roll her eyes. I never liked her from the start and for me not to like someone is very surprising as I like everyone. The main reason I didn't like her was she cheated on Dan multiple of times and Dan still forgave her I have no idea why he did. But it was his choice.

'Phil this wasn't a good time you saw we were busy, so maybe next time okay' Dan says.

'Please guys this is important, after I'm done you two can carry on' I beg.

'Fine I guess' Dan says and faces me to listen.

'Dan do you remember me talking about Leah my friend from Australia' I start

'I think so, why?' he replays.

'Well something happened and she doesn't have a place to stay so she asked me if she could stay over ours so I said yes. So just to let you know she will be staying hear until she finds a place'

'Oh right okay, when will she be coming?'

I'm not sure but she said she will get the recent flight so maybe tomorrow. I have no idea so be ready'

'Oh okay thanks for letting us know' he says and they carry on making out. Gross.

~

Hello everyone I hope you enjoyed the first chapter.

(HEY I'M FROM THE FUTURE IF YOU'RE WONDERING WHY THIS CHAPTER'S CHANGED WELL I'M EDITING IT TO MAKE IT MORE SCENE. I'M BASICALLY GOING THROUGH GRAMA AND STUFF LIKE THAT. I WILL BE DOING IT FOR EVERY CHAPTER!)