2

I only got the ticket the next day so I'm in the flight and I'm close to landing. Today is the day I will see Phil for the first time since 15 years old. So I'm so happy right now I can't express it. When I get out the plane I could smell the air already it was nice and refreshing I missed UK. I grabbed my suitcase and called for a cab.

I payed the driver and checked the text Phil send me with the address to make sure it was the right place and I dind't arrive to wrong place.

I'm standing at the door where my friend lives. I'm quiet nervous to knock I haven't seen him in ages. When I'm ready I knock twice before a girl with blonde hair opens the door. She seems about my age maybe younger not sure. Is that Phil's girlfriend I don't remember Phil telling me getting a girlfriend. Maybe it his friend. I smile at her. But her face expression showed me she wasn't really interested so she replayed with a,

'Hello could I help you?' she says looking me up and down.

'Yes you could help me by saying if this is Phil Lester's flat' I say quiet sassy.

'Yes this is his flat and who are you?'

'I'm Leah his friend'

'Oh your the girl he spoke about. Come in'

I walk inside and saw the stairs that I have to walk up. By the time I took my shoes off the girl with blonde hair was upstairs. I sigh and start walking the stairs. I see the door and I see a table with colorful chairs. I walk inside and see Phil sitting on the couch watching Buffy. I smile he loves Buffy. He still hasn't seen me so I thought I would surprise him.

'Well hello Philipp' I sang. His head turns right and when he seems me his eyes lit up.

'Leah, I can't believe you're hear' he says embracing me. I could smell his cologne. I smiled I missed him so much his is like a brother to me. We separate from the hug and sit down and catch up, talking about what we missed. When I see a guy walk in to the room. My eyes widen wow his cute.

'Oh yeah Leah meat my roommate Dan, Dan meat my friend Leah I was talking about' Phil says smiling.

'Hey' I say coming closer to shake his hand, it felt so soft and smooth I wanted to hold his hand forever how nice it felt. Oh did I mentioned his eyes they were brown and soft.

'Hi Leah' he says and walks to the beanbag and sits down whiles being on his phone.

'Well anyway Leah come on I will show you where you will be staying' Phil says and we both walk away to the room I will be staying in. I remembered about the girl who opened the door for me I was quiet curios to know who she was so I asked him,

'Phil this girl opened the door for me who is she. Is she your girlfriend or something?'

'Ew no, she is not my girlfriend she is Dan's girlfriend sadly. I know I'm a nice guy but I could never date her. But make sure you avoid her as much as you can'

The main part that stung me was Dan had a girlfriend. Of course he had just look at him he is so beautiful everyone would want to date a guy like him. I don't wont to see them kiss hold hands it will be hard but I will try not to think about it.

Dan's pov

When Phil and Leah were out of my sighted. I just couldn't believe how pretty Leah was. Her brown hair and brown eyes I could look at her eyes all day. Wait Dan I should stop I already have a girlfriend that loves me and I love her. I don't need any Leah and she is not pretty, not at all.

My thoughts were interrupted by Katie coming in to the room. I smiled at her and she smiled at me.

'Hey baby could we watch a movie and cuddle please' she says. I really didn't want to cuddle right now but I did want was to talk with Leah. SHUT UP Dan you will watch a movie with your girlfriend and will cuddle now stop thinking about Leah like that.

'Oh yeah sure let ask if Lia and Phil want to join us'

'Okay you go and ask them and I will get some food, babe' I see her walking away then I walk upstairs I could hear giggles coming from Phil' room. I knocked twice and the giggle stop and a smooth voice says a 'come in' I hear Leah say. I open the door I see them already looking at me.

'Hey me and Katie are about to watch a movie, do you want to join?'

'Yeah sure will come in a second' she says and I walk out to the living room. I see the food already set and the lights are of and the movies is about to play. The title says insidious 2. I hear them already walking downstairs. They both sit down and she puts her head on his shoulder and his hands wrap around her waist. Wait a minute are they dating he never said anything. SHUT UP Dan you have a girlfriend.

The movie just finished and Katie says quickly,

'the movie was amazing'

'true, it was so scary but so good' Lia says with a little cute yawn. How cute. DAN.

'Oh yeah whatever' Katie mumbles.

Then before I can say Katie says,

'Baby can we go to bed I'm really tired'

'But baby we always go together'

'I told you go now'

'fine'

Then Lia says,

'okay guys I had a lovely night I will call it a night I'm quiet tired I'm going to bed good night'

'Night' me and Phil say in sync, we giggle. Then a idea popped in my head to ask if they are dating.

'are you two dating?'

'wait, what. She is like my sister we would never date. But why are you asking?'

'Oh, nothing I was just curios that all'

'Oh really just curios maybe you like like her' Phil says smirking.

'Of course not Phil I have a girlfriend anyway'

'but Lia is attractive and she has amazing personalities'

'maybe she is pretty but I don't like her in that way Phil' I lied I do found her quiet attractive, SHUT UP DAN.

'Well if you don't like her maybe we should find her a boyfriend as she is single for a pretty long time'

Why is he saying this stuff. But even is she is single I couldn't find her a boyfriend I like her. SHUT UP DAN. So I just walk away from him when he suddenly shouts but not to loud for the girls to hear.

'It okay Dan I won't tell Katie about Lia and I won't look for boyfriends for Lia.

PHIL.

That was chapter 2 I hope you enjoyed it I love writing this story it only 2 chapters but I'm loving already remember.

(HEY THIS IS FROM THE FUTURE. YOU MAY ARE WONDERING WHY THIS CHAPTER SUDDENLY CHANGED WELL I'M EDITING IT AND I WILL REWRITE THE CHAPTER IT WILL BE ALL THE SAME BUT WRITTEN DIFFERENTLY. IT ALL BECAUSE TO MAKE SURE THE GRAMA IS OKAY AND IT MAKES SEANCE. BUT I'M DOING IT FOR ALL CHAPTERS SO DO MAKE SURE YOU REREAD THEM)