8

The photo is what Leah is wearing for her date!

Few days later-

Leah's pov

Dan asked me on a date and today was our date and I was really excited. After breakfast I went downstairs to edit an video because I had nothing to do the date was at 6 and it only 2 and Dan wasn't at home he said he was getting ready the date and Phil went out somewhere so I was alone.

It was 5 and I was finished editing so I thought I would go get ready for the date Dan texted me cute things threw the day so I was so happy. I went to take a shower and washed my hair with cocoon shampoo and washed my body with strawberry seance.

Then when I done showering I went to mine and Dan's room and blow dried my hair and curled it then I done my make up and then went to the wardrobe and got my dress out and put it on.

It was 5:30 and Dan told me he will pick me up at 5:50 so I waited for him really excitedly.

Time skips-

I hear the door bell ring and I knew it was Dan. I went to open the door and sow him standing with a suit on and flowers in his hands. "Hello my lady you look really beautiful and are you ready for our date?" Dan says "Yes my handsome I'm ready for our date" I say back "Okay lets go" he says. He gave me the flowers I quickly I went to put them away.

We went to a fancy restaurant "Dan thanks for taking me hear but isn't to fancy and expensive" I say guilty looking. "Lea don't worry this is our time don't worry about the price let have fun okay" he says "Okay thanks" I say smiling.

Time skips after the restaurant-

"Lea close your eyes I'm going to blind fold you" Dan says "Okay" I say. Dan blindfolds me and he toked my hand to and put another arm around my back for support so I want trip. "Hear it is" Dan said while taking of my blindfold of. We were at the hill and stars filled the sky and there was a picnic.

"Dan this is amazing" I say while hugging him "I know Leah I know" Dan says

We sat down and ate and chatted. I put my head down on his chest and his arms were around my waist "Leah I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you" Dan says "I love you to Dan so much that you don't understand I love you so so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you to" I say. And then our lips connected and it was the most amazing kiss ever it was slow and sweet and passionate. We pulled away for a breath I smiled "What are you smiling at my princess?" he asks "Just at my little idiot" I say smiling. He laughed.

Time skips-

We got back to Dan's and Phil's and mine apartment. "Is Phil home?"I ask "No" Dan says. "Go get dress into something comfy and come down stairs"Dan says "Okay"I say. I go upstairs and get into some sweat pants and a black tank top. I cleaned of my make up and put my hair in a messy pony tale. I go downstairs to the lounge and see lights of and fair lights on the table and blankets and a movie playing on the tv and popcorn. I cuddled up to Dan and we were watching friends.
I felt my eyes become heavier and dripping to sleep and just as I know I felt asleep in Dan's arms.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N That was chapter 8 I hope you like it sorry I didn't update over the weekend I was out at my cousins house so ye sorry but I'm sure I will be updating more tomorrow. There will be some twist in this story and that what I'm most excited about the twist I'm thinking to finish this book and start a book 2 because the book will end twist so yeah any way no spoilers.

REMEMBER TO=

VOTE

COMMENT

Love you all!