PLEASE READ!

I will be deleting all of my books;( This idea was on my mind for a long time now and i mademy mind up that the best thing would be to delete the books (hard love)

I put so much effort into these books and i felt so proad of them. and it got over 1k reads, like that's insane. when i wrote them, i never knew that anyone would read them nor vote or get over 1k reads.

But i think it will be the best thing to do, it just that there is so many mistakes on their, that i don't have enough time to go through it and edit it. at first after publishing my 2 books, i wanted to edit them , but then i though about it. They need more than  that, they need to be re written, sadly i don't have enough time for that.

Some of you may not know, but i have tumblr @ hotsuggs and i write imagines of youtubers and i get requests send in and i have to write them.

I am more focusing on tumblr than wattpad, so i think it time to say goodbye to hard love. Im SO thankful for reaching that many views and supporting me. But things end and hard love has the sad ending to it.

BUT I will be creating new books like Joe Sugg, Jack Maynard and Conor Maynard fanfics! So make sure to stay tuned for that!

I love you all!!