7

That how Leah's room looks like well where her bed is!

Few weeks later-

Dan's Pov

It been few weeks and every minute I spend with Leah I slowly fall in love with her the way she would smile would lit up the all room, the way her eyes shine when she is happy. But I couldn't tell her that because I know she doesn't like me like that. But I only told Phil about it and he promised not to tell anyone that I love her not even Leah.

I was sitting on my bed browsing tumbler it was so boring Leah and Phil went out. But I knew Phil didn't like her so nothing would happen. I waited for her to come back I miss her already and it been only two hours. If I can't survive 2 hours how will I ever survive if she gets a boyfriend and seeing them hugging kissing. No this can't happen I have to tell her but how should I tell her I don't know how.

Time skips-

I hear door opening and I knew it was Leah I instantly bolt up and ran downstairs like a little kid running for Christmas presents. I saw her taking of her shoes. "Hey Da-"I cut her of by running up to her and hugging her tightly "I miss you Leah I was so bored" I say "Dan it only been three hours"she giggles still hugging me."I don't care I still missed you"I say "Well thanks for missing me then" she laughs. We pull out of the hug and I stare at her beautiful eyes and she stares at mine.

I lean to her face closer and closer and she does the same. Are we about to kiss I can't believe it. I will be kissing the girl I been in love with for 5 months. Suddenly, our lips meet and move perfectly in sync. It was the most amazing kiss I ever had her sweet and smooth lips kissed my chap lips it was the most amazing moment in my life and I suddenly felt happier.

I really hope she not regretting it because that would be really awkward like really awkward. We pull apart to breath and we stare into each other eyes and she blushes looks down "Leah I want to tell something that I haven't told you. When I sow you for the first time I knew I loved you and nothing more Leah I love you and I want to ask you will you be my girlfriend?" I say. Hoping she will say yes.

"Dan I don't like you" she says looking down. What the hell she kissed me and now she saying she doesn't like me "I love you" she says back blushing. Oh my god that was a relieve I thought she didn't like me. "Leah you scared me I thought you didn't like me" I say "I liked you since I sow you too" she says blushing "You didn't answer my question will you be my girlfriend?" I ask her nervously. "Dan yes I will be your girlfriend I love you so much" she says while hugging me "I love you to" I say

"So your girlfriend and boyfriend that was quick"Phil says "Phil" I shout "sorry" he says laughing." I will go now "Thanks now go" I say.

Leah's pov

I can't believe that Dan is my boyfriend I always wanted to be more than friend with him this is the best day of my life.

That was Chapter 7 hoped you liked it! Comment down below any ideas for what should happen next in the story.