6

The picture above is what will Leah wear for when Pj and Chris come over!

I come downstairs to see Dan and Phil eating breakfast.

'Hey are you without me' I say making a sad face.

'yes we are' Dan reply's smirking. I shake my head and get some cereal to eat.

'so what are e doing today?' I ask casually.

'Pj and Chris are coming over as I said yesterday' Phil says washing his bowl. I nod and carry on eating.

After I finish eating we all play Mario cart, a first Dan won then me then Phil. We played until I remembered I had to film a video. I left the guys to play some games and I rushed to my room. To start filming. I set my camera. Today I'm going to film a gaming video. So set everything I need and sit down on their desk and pressed record.

'Hey everyone it me Lia and today I'm going to play a game for you, everyone has been requesting me to do this type of video so I thought why not. Today I will be playing sims 4. Yep exciting. So before I start rambling let get started'

After I was done I started to edit it. Half an hour later I uploaded and checked the time to see Pj and Chris could be over any minute now. So I went back to the lounge to find Dan and Phil in their sofa crease browsing the internet.

'where were you all day?' Phil asks me looking away from his laptop.

I was just filming a video' I respond and sit in the middle of them with my laptop and browse.

I heard knocks on the door. Which meant they have arrived. Phil rushes to get the boys. I check the coffee table, pizzas there drink, sweets yep and the movie is on okay all ready. I see Phil coming in with two man. One with curly hair and other with brown fringe as well. I smile.

'PJ, Chris that Lia, Lia that Pj and Chris' Phil says. I shake Pj's hand I was about to shake Chris hand when he pulls me into a hug. Oh okay that wasn't what I was expecting. But I welcomed the hug anyway.

'Hey love nice to meet you I'm Chris'

'oh um I'm Lia' I say quiet uncomfortable.

I go and sit down on the couch and he follows me and sit right next to me. What is this guy problem doesn't he know what is personal bubble. When I look up I see Dan sitting with a very angry expression. Oh god. I feel Chris hand on my thigh and stroking it a bit. Okay if that guy doesn't stop right now I will defiantly punch him in the jaw.

Pj and Phil as well Chris are just talking and eating whiles the movie is on. Where I'm sitting there quietly still his hand on my thigh.

'I want to ask you a question' Chris says looking at me.

'what is it?'

'are you Dan's girlfriend?'

Oh god that was a hard question It not that I didn't knew it was just I wanted to say yes but I couldn't. one cause he is not my boyfriend and two he doesn't like me that way.

'No we are just good friends' I whisper.

'amazing'

He sounded so pleased that I wasn't it gave me shivers how he sounded. Before I know his hands turned my head to face him and his lips smashed to mine. What the fuck ew. I try to get him of me. When I loose contact. Someone has pushed him away.

'Get the fuck of her Chris don't you see she doesn't want to be kissed by you' Dan shouts.

Pj and Phil are just staring in shock. Oh god please don't start a fight.

'Mate why are you so angry she said, she is not your girlfriend so I can kiss her if I want'

'well maybe I'm not her boyfriend but I can she, she doesn't want to be kissed by you Chris'

'Mate you don't even know if she doesn't want to be kissed by me or not, so stay out of this'

'Chris I think we should go now. We had good time we will see you next time' Pj says and takes Chris hand and rushes him out the room.

'Okay see you soon' Phil shouts. The door is being closed is heard. We sat there quiet for a minute.

'I'm so so sorry for ruing the nigh Phil. I didn't mean to' I cried.

'Hey Lia there is nothing to be sorry for, Chris is the one to say sorry not you'

'okay' I say sadly. Phil sees me still sad and embraces me into a hug. After it he goes of to clean the coffee table. I look to see Dan already gone. I walk to his room and knock. I hear a faint,

'come in'

I walk inside the room to see Dan on his bed browsing on his laptop.

'hey thanks for earlier, saving me' I crack a smile.

'no problem'

Before he can say anything I give him a big hug. He hugs me back. I close my eyes and smile.

'thank you so much'

WARNING: HEY IF YOU'RE WONDERING WHY THIS CHAPTER IS CHANGED, WELL I'M REWRITING CHAPTERS TO MAKE SURE IT MAKES SEANCE AND TO CHECK GRAMA. I'M DOING THIS FOR ALL CHAPTERS, SO IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY GO AND REREAD THE ABOVE CHAPTERS. CURENTLYN I'M WORKING ON THE BELOW CHAPTERS. BYE.