10

The photo above is what Leah is wearing!

Leah's pov

I wake up not in Dan's arm but alone. Probably just packing as today was the day we were flying to vidcon. I was really excited but I was nervous as well it my first vidcon so I hope people will like me ugh I should just stop thinking about this and go get ready.

I stand up and make the bed that me and Dan share the first thing I do is go get a shower. After I finished my shower I go back to my room and start on my hair I blow dried it then I just straightened it and just let it down.

Next I walk up to the wardrobe I look for something to wear I pick some blue skinny jean, grey crop top and a black jumper (photo above)

Next I walk to the kitchen and see Dan making pancakes "Hey babe" he says smiling "Hey"I say "Are you excited for today?"he asks me "truly no I'm not really I'm just nervous what if I do something stupid or something I don't know ugh"I say sadly "Hey don't worry Lea everything will be okay your perfect you won't to do anything bad trust me your perfect okay I love you"he says hugging me "thanks Dan I love you to so much"I say.

Time skips-

After breakfast we all got ready and headed out. We arrived at the airport. Next it was time to go to our plane. I was sitting in the middle of Dan and Phil. I was scared of planes as heights but I never showed.

"Hey babe are you okay you deem quiet nervous"Dan says "oh yeah I'm fine don't worry just a bit nervous about vidcon you know"I lie "Oh... okay"he said quiet sadly like I just hurt him. But I tried to forget that and don't think about the bad stuff and. I leaned back at my chair and closed my eyes and suddenly I fell asleep.

Time skips-

I felt tapping on my shoulder I opened my eyes seeing Dan tapping my shoulder "What is it?"I ask sleepily "Babe I know you want to sleep but we arrived we have to go now"he says "fine"I say unlocking my seat belt and standing up.

After getting stopped by Fans we are in our hotel. Me and Dan got our own bedroom and Phil got his own.

As me and Dan and I walk to our room we drop our bags and Dan picks me up and swings me "Oh my god Dannnn let me down please"I said giggling "I just love you so much your so cuteee"he says putting me down "I love you to should we unpack now"I say "Sure Love" he says

Time skips-

We just finished unpacking. "So love what do you want to do now"Dan asks me "could we just watch movies and cuddle"I say putting my head on his shoulders. "sure should we invite Phil as well" he ask. "Sure why not"I say smiling. "Okay you go get the movie ready and I will text Phil okay?"he says "okay"I say and kiss him.

I stand up and order some snacks for to have and get a movie. I think we should watch America horror story. As I put the movie. The snacks arrived and Phil came as well.

Me and Dan was sitting on our bed cuddling where Phil was sitting on the floor eating popcorn. Me and Dan were eating maltasers as always.Ugh.

As the movie goes on I fell my self getting more and more sleepy but I didn't want to miss the movie out so I tried not to fall asleep.

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you Cat wanted to hand out with us"Phil says "who Cat?"I question "Oh it he our friend sure you will like her"Dan says.

I don't why but I was getting this feeling like Dan will like her more but they only friends right why I'm so worried he loves me right not her ugh why I'm thinking I haven't even met her yet.

I hope she nice and not the bitchy ones because that would be bad as she would hate me probably.

Leah shut up you haven't even met her. Ugh I just should stop thinking about this and try to go to sleep. Phil left and Dan and I got into our pj and went to our bed. I cuddled up to Dan "I love you so much Leah so so so much"Dan says kissing top of my head "I love you more"I say and drifting to sleep.

I felt safe in his hands like I always did but I was thinking about Cat and what she like.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Helloooooo sorry for not updating soon I was just not feeling like writing but here is another chapter I hope you like it. Please comment down below what you think of this story and if you like it.

If you liked to know my Social Medias are

Instgram= bambixzoe

Twitter= phanfire1

Tumblr=phanfires

Love you all!