4

I was sitting on a bench thinking about what to do next, how stupid was I to even think he liked me. I should of know he was just another guy. Ugh this is so difficult. Before I know it I'm crying.

'Lia' I hear someone shout. I look up to see Phil walking up to me.

'Phil' I say and run to him, I give him tightest hug I could give. He was the only person I had, my mums dead, dads somewhere in Australia.

'Phil please believe me I haven't hurt her, do you believe me?' I look at him.

'of course I believe you I know you wouldn't hurt anyone' he says stroking my back.

'thank you'

'I'm sorry for Dan kicking you out, you can still live with us don't worry'

'are you sure, won't he be mad'

'even if he is, you're my guest'

We enter the building, and next thing I know we are walking upstairs. Phil opens the door to find Dan siting on the stairs crying his eyes out.

'Dan what wrong?' Phil asks.

'It Katie she broke up with me because she thought I was cheating on her' he sobs.

'Oh Dan don't worry about her, you will find someone new who they will love you and you will love them. Get over her she was a bad girlfriend anyway'

'I know I should of listened to you when you said I should of left her'

'Dan go take a shower or something I will get Lia ready' (sorry did that sounded wrong or is it just me)

When Phil mentioned my name Dan's eyes suddenly looked at mine a frown came to his beautiful face.

'Lia I'm so sorry for kicking you out I didn't mean to. Also what I said I didn't meant to I'm sorry'

'It okay Dan you were defending your girlfriend I understand I forgive you'

He comes to me and gives me a bear hug. I could smell his cologne. I closed my eyes enjoying the moment.

'Ew get a room please' Phil says.

We both giggle.

After I took a long shower I went downstairs, to find that both of them where all ready to start watching a movie.

'what are we watching?' I say casually sitting next to Phil.

'big her 6'

'okay'

I see Dan walking with bowls of popcorn and Maltasers. When the movie ended we all cleaned up. Phil was tired so he went to bed straight away. Then it was me and Dan left alone.

'Lia I want to apologize again for being a dick back then'

'Dan I told you it was okay. It the past now let forget it happened okay'

'oh um thanks' he says blushing looking down. He embraces me in a hug second time today. I smiled a bit, a small blush crept to my face.

'Thanks Lia goodnight'

'goodnight' we both walk to our rooms. I fall asleep thinking of Dan.

WARNING: HEY IF YOU'RE THINKING WHY THIS CHAPTER IS CHANGED WELL I'M REWRITING THE STORY. IT WILL BE ALL THE SAME BUT IT WILL BE WRITTEN DIFFERENTLY. I'M DOING THIS BECAUSE TO MAKE THIS STORY MORE SEANCE AND TO CHECK GRAMA. I'M DOING THIS TO ALL CHAPTER SO IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY PLEASE REREAD ALL THE CHAPTER ABOVE BECAUSE I HAVE CHANGED THEM. I'M WORKING ON THE BOTTOM CHAPTERS CURRENTLY. BYE.