Flirtatious Much, Zane?

Kawaii-Chan's POV- EEK! I just texted Aphmau-senpai that there's a cosplay convention! YAAY!!

·15 minutes earlier· 

Aphmau's POV- I was heading down to Aaron's house to apologize about the date. I was thinking about whether I should tell him that we were dating when I bumped into Zane.

"Oh, hey Aphmau," he said, looking down at his feet, blushing. "I was just heading over to see you,"

"W-well I was going to go apologize to Aaron," I said nervously.

Zane lifted my chin up and held me. "Even though my mom IS partly why we're together? We're destiny Aphmau." He smiled, I think. I saw his puffy cheeks rise from under his mask.

I laughed forcefully and pulled away. I didn't want to be seen like this. "H-how about you come with me?" Zane looked a bit disappointed (he looks like a sad puppy noo!), but he nodded and followed me.

Aaron's POV-  Zane and Aphmau headed over to my house. I groaned at the sight of Zane. As I let them in, Zane said," I'm gonna have to hold her hand. Oh, and if you ever look away, just know that we took a smooch." Grr.. He's such a tease.Quickly, with no control, I pushed him down the porch. He quickly recovered and jumped at me! 

Travis' POV- "Well, bye Travis!" Katelyn waved at me as I crossed the street. I then see Zane, Aphmau, ooh, and she looked FINE today, and Aaron in his front lawn. Aphmau was scolding them VERBALLY(hahaha, you dirty thinker!) while the boys were glaring at each other. I ran over there.

"-and I know that this isn't you! You guys can't even be friends... I want everybody to be happy.." Aphmau started to tear up. The two quarreling boys, Aaron and Zane, apologized to each other and to Aphmau. 

"Hehehe, yay we're all friends now! C'mon, let's go play or do something!"Aphmau squealed.

"Yo, Aphmau! Guess what? I totally nailed the conservation with Katelyn!" I shouted, all of them noticing me right then.

"Ooh good! Hey, do you want to hang out with us?" she said eagerly.

Yeah! I nodded. I'm totally nailing it today. #teamtravis