Fourth of July

(This is before they got married)

Aphmau- "Ok, thanks so much Mom! But are you sure?"

"Oh, of course I'm sure! I've got Beyonce! This is gonna be DESTINY, maybe you'll have a CHILD! Hahahahaha!" My mom says.

"Mom! I'm not ready for kids yet! And that was a horrible pun Mom!" I giggled slightly.

"Oh, but I made you smile."

"Let me just give you Odie' s phone number, she'll help you," I say.

"Does she know Beyonce?"

"Mom, she was born in the same state as Beyonce!"

"EEEEEEE!! C'mon gimme her phone number!" Mom squeals.

After I say bye to Mom, I go over to Zane's house. We still don't have a place of our own, but we're looking!

"Come in," Zane says, opening the door.

"You're making cupcakes."

"W-what?"

"You're making cupcakes."

"How would you kn-"

"Dark chocolate. Mixed in with some confetti."

"Um, Aph?"

"Hmm?" I say cheerfully.

"Just come in," he sighs.

"I call dibs!" I cheer, but when I look in his eyes they're a bit sad.

"But Kawaii-Chan is making lunch so I'll have to leave soon," I lie, only making his mask rise up over his nose. And according to physics, that doesn't work.

"I'll have one though, but I came here to talk to you. The Fourth, you have to be free."

"Oh, I um.., I um.., I'm going to a hotel with my family. I'll only get back at July 4th."

"Oh."

"Yeah," he says, slowly slippig his oven mitts on. I hold up a hand.

"Lunch is probably ready, I don't want a full stomach." I stand up and excuse myself. I was gonna have a Fourth of July thing and all.

Zane- I didn't want to go to a basic firework show, I had been arranging something for weeks

-2 weeks before-

"Hey, is it you?"

"Of course it's me, do I need to get a confetti canyon to prove it?"

"No, but you can prepare a firework canyon!"

"With confetti?"

"You know it! Hey, could you get the Princess to align the stars like the picture I," I press a button on my laptop," just sent you?"

"Mmm. This would amazing! You know-"

We talked for hours getting everything set up.

But now that, I guess, Aphmau is gonna go see the fireworks herself, I wasted 19 hours of my life! Ok that's a lie we gossiped a bit, but still! Oh well. I was gonna have a Fourth of July thing and all. But what if...
"Odie? I need your help."

Odie' s POV-"Mm, alright, I'll try." I say, ending my call with Zane. Haha, I have a funny story. Zane and Aphmau are both trying to plan each other a surprise but they've both messed it up. And, being the genius I am, I thought of something.
I call Aphmau and tell her that we'll be at the Nemar Park and that she doesn't have to pack a picnic or anything. I then call Zane and tell him to go to Nemar Park on the fourth and to bring everything he planned.

July the 4th

"So we'll play football later, but I'm gonna need that ring in return, got it Katelyn?"I say.
"Just look in your pocket." She says and hangs up. I peek inside and my eyes widen. I drive to Zane's house.
"You're gonna propose to her." I say.
"But she propo-"
"Make it work. Just say what you feel."
"When will I say it?"
"You'll know," I grin, giving Zane the ring.

Later that day, around 8:00

Aphmau's mom's POV- "EEEEE I'M GETTING TO MEET THE-"
Beyonce put one finger and I immediately shut up.She was a goddess, how could I disobey her?!?!!!!?!
"Put this on. You and Odie here will be with me on stage." Beyonce says.
I gasp, and I almost faint trying not to scream.
"
Zane- As I went to the park, I saw a checkered mat in the grass, so I assumed it was for us. Applejack was here a few minutes after I got here, and we set up the candy apples, apple pies, and apple cider around. Fluttershy had taught the birds part of 'the song'. Pinky Pie and I hid the cannons around in hidden spots. The group was gonna set them off for us. Rarity was making sure that the stage was beautiful and perfect. And last of all, Princess Twilight was arranging the stars to say Zanemau and Rainbow Dash was making sure it was visible.
Then Aphmau came.

Aphmau's POV- When I got to the park it was beautiful. I can't even. I found Zane waving at me, and I sat down next to him.
"It's time to get this July started!" Odie says in a silver one long sleeved short dress. Suddenly, cannons filled with fireworks and.. confetti, whatever, shot out of nowhere into the air. When I looked up, bright neon colors shot into the air, and I saw the stars that said 'Zanemau'. A tear rolled down my cheek.
"This is.. too much," I say quietly. I felt warmth on my hand, and Zane squeezed my hand.

"Just wait."
Suddenly, my mom popped out from the stage in the same outfit as Odie. Then, Beyonce popped out. Birds started chirping one of Beyonce' s songs, and Odie and my mom sang along with Beyonce.

They started singing Single Ladies. First I facepalmed, but then I started to clap along. But they stopped in a jiffy, and Zane pulled me up and he kneeled down.
"Aphmau. Accept the ring that I should've given you first. I am glad you did though, but this one will be the official one, no matter what." Zane said. I gasped.
"Of course!" I shout, giving him a hug. We kissed, and more fireworks were set off.

 We kissed, and more fireworks were set off

"Yay!" Everybody shouted.
"Cmon, everybody, dig in to Applejack' s goodies!" Zane shouts.
"To Applejack!" We all cheer.
"Aw, shucks, y'all shouldn't have," Applejack says, grinning.

"You guys have got to stay!" I say.
"Sorry, I've got another concert to go to sadly," Beyonce says.
"And we've got a friendship quest," Twilight says.
"Ok," I say sadly," but thank you!"
"You're welcome!" They all shout.
This was exactly what I wanted: my friends and I having fun, and me kissing my fiance.

Hope you liked this July the 4th special! Happy 4th of July!!=D - Pugface