Zanemau (with more detail)

Zane's POV- Aphmau and I are having more and more pony dates and having it longer and longer. It's fun and all, but Aphmau has been all giddy whenever I come over.

She's also hugging me a lot. Maybe Mom coming got her into the dating stuff, but we're alone, so why...

We're only friends... right?

Aphmau's POV- I've been having a lot more free time. We have a lot of extra money from fixing the damages during the fire. So, I decided that I should play ponies with Zane! ^·^ I've even ordered in a dress for him to wear that he'll LOVE. After I get it, I'll ask Zianna to sow some black lace to it... he'll LOVE it!!!

Lately, Zane has been more social to me whenever he comes over. I mean, he always is, but there's just something strange about it...

We're only friends... right?

The next day

Z's POV- M-M-Mom sowed me something and said it was from my best friend-whoops sorry, 'girlfriend'. I hate acting like Aphmau's boyfriend. It ruins out relationship and makes it so awkward when I go over.

You might say awww or ooh but she gave me a DRESS. I love Aphmau and all-wait no,no,no!! Aphmau can be my best friend, but if she told Mom that we play ponies then I'll just tell everyone then about how Aaron made her late on her curfew on the date. I know EVERYTHING about Aphmau that she'll let me know, and it's the same for me too. She doesn't know the fact that I use to like Katelyn in high school for example.

Ap's POV- I got sick today so I couldn't deliver the dress to Zane. Okay, maybe I was tired by playing games with FC. I know it's Aaron, but I like FC much better. I gave the lace and the dress to Kawaii-Chan to take to Zianna. I made sure that she didn't try to switch the black for pink, hehehe.

After Kawaii-Chan came back, she made me...chicken noodle soup from Zianna...to sooth me...into a deep... sleep...

Z's POV- I was heading down to Aphmau's today this morning. Mom told me that Kawaii-Chan came to deliver the dress because Aphmau was sick, and I felt bad for even thinking that Aphmai would tell my secret.

I ran into Aaron while I was on my way. Or, he ran into me. Today he was actually running with Celeste because she had stayed at his house overnight.

"Hey, Zane," he said coolly. I said hello back.

"Are you possibly headed to Aphmau's?" he asked.

"Yes, I am. Aphmau is sick so I wanted to see her." I replied. He just nodded at me.

When I got to her house, she was in bed napping, stirring around occasionally. Katelyn was also there, reading a theatre book next to the bed. She looked up.

"Zane, could you take duty?I've got to go see Jef- someone," she begged. I shrugged.

30 minutes later- Aphmau woke up. She turned around and smiled.

"I'm lacking a hug," she grinned.
I stood up. "You're not really sick are you?" I smirk.
She blushed. "Just gimme a hug!"

Aaron's POV- After washing up Celeste and myself,we went over to Aphmau's. When I got there I slowly pushed her door open and gapped.

There, in the bed, was Zane hugging Aphmau.

Restraining myself, I turned and walked away.
"Aaron!" I hear faintly. I keep walking.

Laurence and Garroth aren't challenge, but is Zane competition?

Ap's POV- Aaron found me and Zane hugging. I have feelings for him but...