Uh-oh...

Aph's POV-- "Hey guys, look, a park! Let's go! We've had enough fun here, so we've got to move!" I yell.

"What, are we 5 year olds?" Zane scoffed, though I could see he wanted to go.

"Race you!" I shouted, and ran as fast as I can. Everybody laughed.

"H-hey!" Zane shouted, chasing me. Everybody followed: Travis walking in the middle of Katelyn and Lucinda, Kawaii-Chan and Odie talking about cats and anime, Vylad, Garroth, and Laurence catching up about their lives, and Zianna recording a video of Zane and I.

Michi's POV- Speak of the devil. And no, I wasn't just talking about the dumb Zanemau thing. They're just devils.

"Aaron, it's time!" I whisper.His eyes meet where my gaze was focused and he nodded.

"Aaron.. I'm... uh, I'm so sorry for stuttering. I r-really like you.." I say with a fake shy act. He falls for it.

"Can I be your... girl..friend?"

"I'd.. honestly love that."

"STOP!" A crazy woman yells, holding a camera. "You're ruining Zuu-Zuu's video!"

"Who is Zuu-Zuu? Can't you see that my boyfr-" I begin.

"Aaron. I really do love Zane. I really do. If you love Michi, then I'm happy for you but, I'm not gonna break up with Zane for you." Aphmau said, her hands behind her back.

"So, Zane, will you marry me?"