Da Lazy Slob

"We've been together forever," Aphmau said, putting on her sun hat. Zane nodded.
"And MLP has been on forever."
They both laugh.

"Do you miss being 20?" Zane asks.
"Nope," Aphmau replies,"I like not working."
"Do you regret giving your YouTube channel to Cookie?"
"I don't regret it, I just miss doing my roleplays."

"You know, I always hated your roleplays."
"How supportive you are."
"You always ended up with Aaron. But you know what? Those were roleplays. This is real life."

Aphmau goes to the garden. She slowly kneels down, and let's out a quick groan of pain.
"We're gonna have to hire a gardener soo-"
"No!" Aphmau exclaims. "I have been working on this garden too long, I don't care if I'm 50, I'm gonna take care of my garden."
Zane sighs. "You're such a stubborn potato."
"Just help me! And, c'mon, that nickname was like, 40 years ago!"
"Good things last,"
"Shut up, you fat nugget, and help me."

"You're here for the get together!" Aphmau says, holding the door open.
"Hey, why're you still young?" Zane asks Odie.
"Because I'm the author. Here, I brought your crumpets. Gosh, you old people love this stuff, huh?"
Odie walks in, Travis, Katelyn, Laurence, Garroth, and Kawaii-Chan following here inside.

"Hey Travis, is that hair dye?" Zane snickers.
"No! I am a white haired naturalist." He has long hair, in a fishtail. He was wearing rectangular glasses as well.

"When did you get glasses, Travis?" Kawaii-Chan asked him.
"Too much of looking at the booty." He points to Katelyn. She rolls her eyes.

Kawaii-Chan ended up having the best English. She stopped talking 3rd person normally. She does tons of animes as well. She had a short bob, which made her ears stand out much more, and had custom designed clothes for her tail. And she had a new favorite color: white! If you call it a color, of course.

"When did you become such an anime star?" Katelyn asked.
"Well,I really only draw fish. Other than that, I voice act. Odie, did you get-"
"Plenty of fish crumpets, yep."

Katelyn actually turned out to be the most childish out of the current group. She played lots of pranks, like, a lot. She had her hair in a ponytail, and it was all the way to her back, so it was really long. She had been a stay at home mom for her daughter, Kavis, who was now a doctor and a YouTube prankster.

"Since when did you start growing your hair?" Laurence questioned.
"Young enough for it to keep on growing."

Believe it or not, but Laurence and Kawaii-Chan were a thing! When Laurence had moved out from MyStreet to OurStreet, Kawaii-Chan stayed with Katelyn for a year, but she then realized she at least had to visit him, and that's where the love began. Laurence's hair was still the exact same. In fact, he used to be a model! And his eyes were much, much mesmerizing.

"How come you got to be the model?" Garroth asked.
"The eyes Garroth. The eyes do it ALL."

Garroth was a comedian. In fact, he was so funny, he replaced Kevin Hart. He still looked the exact same, and he had one of the best known voices on the world, somehow..

"It's okay, Garroth, you still have your feathers." Odie reassured him. Garroth sniffled.

Odie, well, she grew up to be a lazy slob who read wattpad stories and was destined to be forever alone.

Oh.

She also watches Netflix.

"To best friends!" Aphmau toasted.
"To best friends!" They all cheered as they drank their old people Apple juice.

Writen by te lzy slb
Publised buy za laz slo
(The lazy slob is too lazy to correct the previous 2 lines, sowwy)