The Convention

~2 hours later~

Aph's POV-  Zane and I entered the dance competition, and we won! They gave us a $50 gift card each for the next convention!! That means I'll buy all the ponies; with this extra money and my own money I can beat Zane at his own trot!! Hahahaha!!!

Lucinda's POV- Is our entire group blind? You can obviously see that loving, fierce look in their eyes. And yes, reader, I'm a witch. I can find my way around things, like your author, or, which will soon happen, making Katelyn ask Travis out.

Odie's POV- "Lucinda!! What are you doing?!! Get out of the story; you're not in this part! And Travis is MINE!! It's Travianna to the end!" I yell. Lucinda shrugs and strolls away. I turn to the readers. "Sorry guys, back to the sto- Lucinda come back here!!"

Aaron's POV- I tried to talk to the winning dance team, but people were crowding them. Aphmau was hugging Zane and saying stuff like 'Thank you!' and 'Ready to buy ponies next year?'  while he was standing there, running his hands through her hair. I growled. People around them said things like:

'Good job!'

'Teach us how to dance!'

'You guys are so cute!'

'You guys are so coordinated!'

Then one girl said, "Are you two dating?" I widened my eyes. There, with my own eyes, they kissed each other. Lip to lip, they kissed each other. I could sense the love essence. My heart broke. I walked away, to our apartment, sat on a bed, and silently cried. My love, my happiness.

I could not let this be.