What are you doing here?!?!?!?!

Zianna's POV- While I was trying to be hip with the kids, I saw a trending video, called Winners of Dancing Competition Kiss!, I saw, with my 2 eyes, Aphmau and Zane on the cover! Eeeeeeeeeeeekkk!!! I went on Google Maps® and searched the convention while prepping to run there. "My baby's getting MARRIED!!! Whooooo!!!!" I screamed, running to the convention.

~10 minutes later~

I finally made it,just in time to hug Zuu-Zuu. "When's the wedding?" I said eagerly. Everybody laughed.

"M-mom?! What are you doing here?" Garroth shouted. I just grinned and said,"When's the wedding?"Everybody laughed again.

"Mother!! We're just dating! Like actually dating! So we kissed!! So what?" Zane shouted. I could tell that he was so mortified, but I grinned bigger. "You're actually dating now!" I screamed.

Aphmau's POV- I smiled, and let go of Zane's hand. "Zianna, how about you stay with us? You seem to have ran to thi-" I saw a man in green.

"Mom? You can't just run out here out of nowhere!" Vylad shouted. Behind him, Laurence was walking towards us. " I had to drive us all the way over here," he said, before looking into my eyes. I waved. "Haven't seen you in a long time Laurence!" I shouted. Then I looked at everyone: Zianna, Garroth, Vylad,Lucinda, Travis, Odie, Katelyn, Kawaii-Chan, Laurence, basically the whole group!

" Um, guys, since there are so many of us, how about we go get some snacks and sleep in nature?" I said, bringing all the noise down.

"Aphmau, have you forgotten? I'm a witch. I can transport the food, or even bring different foods." Lucinda said smugly.

"Lucinda, have you forgotten? I'm the author, and I CAN MAKE ANYTHING HAPPEN!! WATCH THIS!!" Odie shouts, says a few words, and does something none of us could figure out. Then she said some more words, and we ended up in a campfire with marshmallows and a cake with Zane and I on top. Odie grinned. I smiled. She was such a cheery girl.

Michi's POV- I surprisingly ended up in the same room as Aaron. With nobody else. Hehehe, he's mine.

"Aaron. Aaron.Aaron." I calmly said, waking him up. He yawned and then looked up. He blinked.

"Michi?! What are you doing here?" He said. I shushed him.

"I'm only here to make you feel better. I know what happened with Zane and Aphmau. They've hugged in front of you, and now they kissed. She doesn't deserve you th-"

"But I deserve her! Not Zane!" He shouted. He looked so hot.

"Make her jealous or something then. Date me, the only one who cares. I'm not evil. People say I'm evil, but I just want friends." I say, with a sweet face on. Or, maybe I want a boyfriend.

"I-I don't know." He said, hesitating.

"Oh c'mon, what've you got to lose?" I say. Dignity, that's what.

"Sure..." he said.

"Yay! Now, let's go make our first public appearance!"