One Last Time, For Good Times Sake

I open my eyes.  A grin slowly begins to crawl on my face.
It's been almost a year since I ever started Wattpad. And I started writing stories near my birthday.  February 16th.
Or known as TODAY!!
I leap out of bed and put on a coat that would withstand the cold winter breeze.

With my fuzzy striped socks getting dirty as I run,  I find myself panting at the door of Zane and Aph's home.

They were wedded about 3 months ago,  and were barely home as the were discovering the world with each other. They were a couple who wanted to live in the present.

Barging into the house,  I smell the rich aroma of baking brownies.  My nose follows the scent of the baking delectable and I crash into Zane.

"They're mine! " We both scream at each other.  Aphmau comes out with a flour covered apron.
" Zane,  today's her birthday, " Aph says,  winking at me.  My frown is replaced with a smirk.
I fake a tear. "My entire family even forgot my birthday.  Zane,  please just-"
"No, " Zane growls strictly. " They're sweets and they're mine. "
" Did you hear that?" Aphmau grins.
"Yup! "

" WE THROWING A PARTAAAY !! "

_____________________________

"Let's play truth or dare!"  Odie cheers,  raising her ice cream cone up. A scoop splats on Travis' hair.  Everyone laughs.  I was so glad to see Odie smiling with joy and happiness,  and that Zane fell for our trick.
"Somebody gimme a dare! " Odie shrieks.
" I dare you to tell us a fantasy of yours with one of us in a minute, " Lucinda,  Odie's best rival friend smirked.

A/N:I DID do this in a minute as well!!

" And,  GO!! "

"I open my eyes to see my lover. 'Travis senpai, ' I say," I saw Travis wince and Katelyn growl and hiss quietly. " Holding his arm and pulling him towards me. He smiles at me, and kisses my cheek passionately . I open my mouth as he feeds me a choco-"

"Time! " Laurence calls. 
" Seems like you've got some fantasys,  hmm? " @Epicadrenaline smirks at Odie. She laughs and just shakes her head.
" She's in her own world, " @blurred and @sandraentona say together,  giggling at the sight of Odie.
"

Forget truth.  Let's all do dares!" @Tenise_court suggests,  and we all agree.
"I go next!" I scream.  "Okay,  @MandyDoesGames,  I dare you to make out with your foot for 30 seconds."
"Pssh,  game on! "

After an hour of @Sugerlump kissing a dog and ivybriana
Putting her hair into the toilet,  the friends all relaxed.
" I don't even care if I find somebody.  You and Zane were meant to be,  but I guess I'm just a fellow Wattpad author who hasnt done two homework assignments.," Odie sighs,  the smile escaping from her lips.
"No,  you just have to give others a chance.  I gave Zane a chance during Christmas,  and you can give someone you like a chance too.  You'll never completely be alone,  just be yourself,  and you'll have the others around you."

Kawaii-Chan smiled at Odie.

"I mean you guys were meant to be.  How can I compete with-"
"Love is not about who's relationship is better! " Zane outbursts. " It's about doing the things you and you partner both enjoy doing,  and it shows that you love each other,  not that you're competing in the Winter Olympics! "

" You're right. "

" You really were meant to be,  Aphmau and Zane. "