#Zanemau

Zane's POV- "Aphmau... I....Yes. I will marry you." I picked her up, spun her around, and kissed her. Everyone clapped, except Michi and Aaron.

"Yay! We have Zuumau now!" Mom shouted.

"It's Zanemau!" Kawaii-Chan and Odie grinned. "And you're all invited to the after party. The wedding is in July!" They started passing out invitations.

~10 years later~

3rd person

_________

Aphmau looks at Zane lovingly, and Zane returns the look.

"When I was 26..." Aphmau sighed.

"What made you love me?" Zane said.

" Your sweet personality, your black hair, I just love everything." Aphmau replied.

"I love your long brown eyes that are soothing, and your cheery personality. You're so helpful, you even cured my fear of hamsters."

"Well, we couldn't get everything your mom wanted. We could only get,"

"One hamster,"

"2 kids,"

"and two dogs." They both recited, smiling at each other.

"Mama! I need help putting on my shoes!" Cookie,5 years old, yelled.

"Dad! I need help putting my ponies in my purse!" Sunburst, 8 years old, yelled.

Aphmau and Zane looked at each other.

"Duty calls."

-End of #Zanemau-
••••••••••Hey, do you guys want them to do on a vacation together?

Thank you for reading! If you have any suggestions of the type leave them down below! Have fun reading!

»»»»»»I've started to write a love story about Cookie, Zane and Aphmau's youngest daughter!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>If you want me to do specials for like holidays, private message me! I swear, I end up doing what I'm requested unless it's.. well.. breaking Wattpad's rules. I can do a 4th of the July special, Easter, Christmas, Valentine's day, High School Reunion, or maybe a bit of their old life as 70 year olds! =P
I love you fam!
~Pugface