Chapter 3

*time skip to Pizzeria cause I can and Flame~Sama is lazy*
Aphmaus pov
When we finally got there i was filled with fear! When ever my friends weren't looking I would look over at the animatronics were looking at me. They knew who I was! I wonder if anyone knew I was filled with fear or if the animatronics!......
Katelyns pov
Aphmau is totally scared to the bone! I can see it in her eyes and is she.... Shaking? I don't know why but I'm pretty sure that Bunny was just starring at Aphmau liked he knew who she was...... I go up to her " These animatronics are scary" showing her it was okay that she is scared though I'm not its just a kid place what can go wrong! (You have no idea Katelyn) "It's scarier when it's night" she mumbled but I can hear her "SAY WHAT NOW" Aphmau was freaking out " Say what OH look at the time there going to close In a hour lets goo" "Aphmau are you o-" " Just fine" ok there's something defiantly wrong. And what did she mean by its way scarier at night... Hmm. Wait didn't she tell us that she had a night job hmm...... I better tell they guys.
Aphmaus pov
OH COME ON WHY DID I SAY THAT OUT LOUD AND WHY DID I COME HERE!! BACK TO WERE MY NEPHEW DIED!!  Take a deep breath Aphmau. I wait for Katelyn and everyone else. Oh great Katelyn is talking to the guys. WAIT!! Is it about my job?? About this place?? Looks like I'm locking myself in my room but if that doesn't work I'll jump out the window (YEAH I JJST DID THAT AND YOU CANT STOP ME HAHAHA) yep that's a great plan!

Hey Team!
I know it's been a while since I updated.
If you want to know why I explained in my other book Aarmau (a true love story) go check it out. Tomorrow I will be making a schedule to explain when I'm uploading for each book.
Hope you guys had a Beautiful Day
Stay Strong
And Brave
FLAME~SAMA CHAN OUT

( Jumps out Window hehe)
Flame: Aww
Dante: What's wrong Flame?
Flame I didn't land on Michi this Time I wanted her to get hurt
Dante: HAHAHA keep up the good work of that
Flame: Ok?

Bye Guys 😝😝😎😎😎😝😝