Chapter 9

Katelyn's pov
Aphmau just ran out! Crying... "We shouldn't have read this I said softly "WHAT DO YOU MEAN? NOW THAT WE KNOW WE COULD HELP HER!" Travis screamed at me. I looked at him like he was stupid "WELL NOW SHE MIGHT NEVER COME BACK AND WILL PROBABLY BE DEAD!" I screamed back at him. Everyone was quite. We heard something from out side. We all went out. from the window view we could see Aphmaus room rated up! "Oh no" Laurence said. We all ran over. Kawaii~Chan called Zane Aaron Nicole Cadenza and Lucinda and told them everything! We went straight to her room. She wasn't there.... Her room was a mess. There was glass everywhere..... Some of her clothes were gone... Some of her ponies were gone.... Garroth found a knife in her bathroom..... Kawaii~Chan said one of the butcher knifes they had were gone.... Aaron came and found a picture. It looks like it was left behind we all looked at it Thee was a girl a little boy and Aph... Zane pointed at the girl"That must be her sister Claire" then Cadenza pointed at the boy "Andy". Lucinda use her magic to see if anything else we needed was in the room. There was only Celesta who was whimpering. She missed Aph"Looks like she didn't want anyone or ANYTHING to see her in pain" Aaron said. I looked at the time. 11:47 p.m. Wait! " Doesn't Aph leave for work at eleven thirty" I asked " Yes Aphmau~Senpia  would tell Kawaii~Chan that she was leaving for work but not recently" Kawaii~Chan spoke up. Nicole knew were I was going "So if she works at this time and left cause of it..." "SHE MUST BE AT TGE PIZZERIAL we both said! I chuckled a little. "Well the lets go!" Cadenza said clapping her hands. We all go into our cars and drove to Faz Bears Pizzeria............
Duh

Duh

Duhhhhhhhh

Sorry for short chapter
I'm very busy this week so that is why the lack of updates have been happening
REMEMBER IM HAVIN A CONTEST SO YEAH CHECK OUT THE CHAPTER ABOUT THAT
ANYWAY
STAY STRONG
STAY BRAVE
STAY AWESOME
HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY
FLAME~SAMA CHAN OUT
Flame: Cookie, Coookie, I love cookies...
Zane:Shut up before I punch you
Flame:aww you wouldn't do that😊
Zane: oh watch me
Flame:hehehe try
Zane-ok here we go!
Flame: so are you going to punch me or..
Zane: YES I AM
Flame: ok
(5 hours later)
Flame: (eating Cookies) SOO are you going to punch me or  I'm just going to finish my cookies
Zane: Uhh Aphmau made me to nice!
Flame: ok I wasn't really felling like hitting someone today
Zane:Phew
Flame:goes back to eating cookies)
Zane:Can I have one
Flame: (Growls at him and gives angry look)
Zane: (runs away horrified)
Bye
COOKIES4LIFE
🍪🍪😝🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪