Chapter 12

Aphmaus pov

I held Andy's hand as we watch the building burn to the ground. I smiled. That is what it deserves with Vincent in it. Skyler's sister Lizze came up to me followed by Max's parents. Fred and Maya stood by my other side considering they were orphans. "T-thank you f-for brinig back m-my sister. I-is t-there anything I cou-could re-pay you?' Lizze asked me "Yes just one thing. Keep watch of her and always love her" she nodded her head in approval. I then turned my head to Max's parents "You guys as well. I don't want to see any of these children to suffer anymore" we all agreed to that. We decided to let the kids hangout with each other every week. "A-aphmau?...." I turned around to the voice of Lucinda "Yeah?" I asked like nothing happen at all. but they all could see I was crying. I was crying tears of joy tho. "Aphmau." All my friends gave me a hug "Aphmau we had no idea we are so sorry we just-" I cut them off right there "NO!" They looked at me shocked for screaming "going through my privacy. Invading me w-when i just needed some space! Don't you guys see!" "Aphmau we were just w-" "NOT NOW KATELYN" I screamed at her. She looked at me with suprise. Andy held my hand tighter and looked up at me. Fred and Maya came over. "Maya Fred you can come with me. I will take care of you until I find someone who can take care of you guys like parents" I smiled at them and so did Andy. They both smiled back "Thank you Aphmau" Maya said " I Looked over at Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn "I'll be home later I need some time with my nephew." Can you guys watch Maya and Fred for me? " I asked them like I didn't even scream at them "S-sure A-aphmau~Senpia. A-are you going to be ok A-aphmau~Se-Senpia?" "Yes. We will finish our conversation later. And don't be going through my stuff!" I said. I Looked Down At Maya and Fred and said "My friend Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan here are going to take you to our house. You can watch T.V or head up to my room and wait for me. It's the purple one." I hugged them "Thanks Aphmau see you later" Fred said. I picked up Andy and tried to run away from my friends. Garroth, Zane,Laurence,Travis,Dante,Vylad, and Aaron were all trying to follow me. Andy tugged on my shirt and pointed at them "Auntie Aphmau there following us. A-are they going to hurt us. A-am I Going t-to die." He started crying. I stopped running. I looked at my nephew crying with fear. I face the boys "LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE! HE WAS SO HAPPY THAT HE WAS FREE FROM THAT PRISON!NOW YOU THINK IT'S NICE TO LET HIM FELL MORE FEAR!" I Rocked Andy In My arms "Don't worry Andy I will protect you" he calmed down a bit "Aphmau we just need s-" i cut off Zane "You need some what? answers? Well your not get to get them from me now I have family in my hands to take care of now. Come on Andy lets go play on the park." I held Andy's hand as we walked to the park leaving my friends behind shocked.

Skylers POV

IM SO HAPPY THAT IM BACK WITH LIZZE! EKKKKK!!!!! She is bringing me to our new home. I'm so grearful for Aphmau "You know what? When we get home we are going to have ice cream go shopping and have so much fun" Lizze squealed "I can't wait! I've missed you so much Liz!" Right now I should of been 18 but now my sister has to take care of a 5 year old cause of Vincent. But I'm ok with that! At least I have my sister and my friends. This week were all going to meet up. I'm so HAPPY!!!

Max's POV

Mom and Dad brought me back home. *sighs* Home! I love that word. BUt what I want to do is get out of this pirate suit!It brings back to many  DARK memories! Mom gave me a new sheet of close "Hey Max, You want to go grab some Tacos? We could go get some Fro Yo after words." My mother asked. "All I want to do is spend time with you and Dad" I smiled. We then went out for some tacos!

Maya's pov

Aphmau said to go with a blue haired and pink haired girl with cat ears to her home. OR 'our' home for the time being. She seemed really mad at her friends. She ran away with Andy followed by several other men running after her. Didn't she say that she wanted some time alone with Andy. How Rude! (I just had To! Full house!) "Well come on Maya and Fred? come with us." The blue haired girl said. I was first scared but Fred held my hand."Come on Maya! I'm right by your side if you need me." he smiled and I smiled back. We got into there car. We drove off to our new home.

(Time skip to the house cause I ate to many cookies and The car ride was complete silence) 

When we made it to the house it was AWESOME!!!!!!!! I ran around the whole house "THIS IS SO COOL" I squealed. Fred was laughing and the other two looked confused "CALM DOWN MAYA I"M NOW DEATH" Fred teased me "HEY!!" We Both laughed and so did the girls. "HAHAH. *sighs* here follow me guys I'll show you were you will stay." The blue haired girl said. I think her name is Katelyn. "OK Katelyn? RIght?" Fred asked "YEP! Come on now" She waved us down to the basemant. Were you can't escape but only through the door. Is the Pin- I mean Kawaii~Chan going to block it ARE WE GOING TO DIE!! "NO!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs "Huh?" "I'M NOT GOING TO LET YOU DO THIS TO FRED AND I" I screamed louder "what's wrong with the basement? You don't want to have your room down here?" Katelyn asked "Umm I don't think it's that." I started to cry a little 'H-how a-are y-you so c-calm Fred." I asked "Would Aphmau lived in a house with murders?" he asked me "She was screaming at them. May-Maybe. I-I'll be in Aphmaus room." I ran up stairs to find three doors. One was purple so I open that door to a purple room. This must be hers. I ran to her bed and sat there. A little dog came and sat by me "Your cute" I giggled. I sat there waiting for Aphmau to come back.

Fred's POV

Maya ran to Aph's room "What was that about! Were not murders!" Katelyn said "Why would Maya~Kun even think that! Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn~Sama are NOT murders!"Kawaii~chan said. I sighed "We've been through a lot she is just scared. So can I see the room?" I asked. "Sure follow me"  Katelyn brought me down stairs to find three beds. There was one bunk bed then one full bed. There was some stuff down here as well like toys and storage. "You and Andy get the Bunk and Maya and will have the full bed. You guys can decorate down here as much as you want. Your lucky Kawaii~Chan took down her shrine" Katelyn said as she glared at Kawaii~Chan. Kawaii~Chan whimpered. I laughed and so did Katelyn "Thank you. And if I were you I would stay away from Maya today." they nodded with agreement . I went to the top bunk. I squealed of happiness as the girls laughed.

Andy's Pov

Auntie Aphmau screamed at the men to go away and she took me to the park. We played all the way to noon. She got me some ice cream and we played for another hour. she told me all about her friends and what they did recently. From the past they seemed very nice but what they have recently done makes them seem like jerks! I tell this to Auntie and she cracked up  because it was true!! She then brought me to her house and told me to head down to the basement so I did because I trusted her. When I got down There Fred was on top of a bunk bed "So you finally made it back huh? Well I already called top" Fred laughed evilly "HEY NO FAIR" We both cracked up. We started to decorate a little on our side. Maya got the full bed which seems fair seeing that she would be the only girl down here. I'm just so grateful that Auntie is here. And even if I can't see Mommy I still fell her spirit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK TIME FOR VOTING

SO I WANT TO MAKE A NEW BOOK BUT I DON'T KNOW WHCH TO CHOOSE FROM SO YOU GUYS CAN PICK 

1) Phoenix Drop High

2)My Street X Super MInecraft Daily

3)Aphmaus Past (MCD)

4) Zodiac Signs (I will just probably do this for fun but also do the one that you guys choose)

PUT YOUR VOTE DOWN IN THE COMMETS

WELL GUYS HAPPY EASTER-EVE 

I WILL TRY TO UPDATE TOMORROW 

THX FOR READING

AND REMEMBER

STAY BRAVE

STAY STRONG

STAY AWESOME

HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY/NIGHT

CYA

FLAME~SAMA CHAN OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

1,580 WORDS