Chapter 15(the Kids) FINALE!!!

Skyler POV

Andy,Max,Maya, and Fred all came for the sleepover! We all played on the playground. Max turned the playground into a pirate ship so we all played pirates! Max was captain of course! I was First Mate. Maya was like the pirate who is best at fighting. Andy was lookout. And Fred was the cannon person! We all played it 2 hours when Max's mom said that it was time for dinner! We had Max and Cheese (YEAH MAX AND CHEESE! Anyone get the joke? No...... Well I'm stupid!) it was yummy! Then we all got into our pjs. We layer down our sleeping bags in the front living room. Mine was pink and yellow, Max's was Red and Brown, Fred was Brown and Blue, Maya yellow and purple, and Andy had a blue and purple. Me and Maya slept side by side next to Max. Fred got the comfy chair. Andy took the couch. We ate ice cream and watch Little Einstein's! (Best show eva) I ended up falling asleep threw the 6th episode.....

Max's POV

When Maya Fred and Andy came we all played pirate! I was the captain and Skyler was my first mate! Don't tell her I said this but..... She looks mighty cute ( oh do I see a new ship sailing in the sea of all ships! Yes. Yes I do!)
After we played and ate dinner we WHATCH Little Einstein's! Skyler fell asleep during the 6th episode. She. Was. So.Cute. Then Fred followed not so long later after Skyler. Then Maya. It was just me and Andy. Andy looked kinda worried so I asked "Hey bud what's wrong?" "Well it's Auntie Aphmau. Her friends are really mean Jerk faces and they don't even understand what they have done! They. Hurt.Fred! " he replied "Whoa they hurt Fred? THEY ARE JERK FACES!" How dare them hurt my friends! Have they known what we've been threw?
"IKR! But Auntie is still living with them and I what her to move!"" He said I nodded in agreement. "She had too! Let's tell the others and then we'll ask her!" I said "Great thinking Max! Well night!" "Night" and we slept till morning.
Fred's POV
That Blue Haired Frea- I mean Lady was a Jerk! She didn't even listen to Aphmau! They think that we have drove her nuts! NO! We BROUGHT JER HAPPINESS! Uhhhhhh they are so RUDE! I fell bad for Aphmau. She has really bad friends like REALLY bad! I have to tell her she needs to move tomorrow so she can get away from those Jerk Faces! I think Max and Andy agreed. I might of heard there whole conversation....., BUT APHMAU NEEDS TO KNOW FOR HER OWN RIGHTS! (OF AMERICA! Right? I'm just making myself look stupid!)

Maya's POV

I had an awesome day! Well not near noon. That sucked! Katelyn I think her name was? Yeah she was super mean! Even to us! Like come on! We've been threw murder! What is wrong with her! But let's talk about this night! Max is totally crushing on Skyler! They can make an cute couple! EEEEKKK! AND SKYLER LIKES MAX! MY SHIP! (I FELL YOU SISTER!) Man I'm going crazy! Is this how regular Fan Girls feel like? Well I guess so cause I AM ONE! But really lets get back to Aphmau. She REALLY needs to move! Her FRIENDS DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND HER! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM!!! LIKE OMI ARE THEY CRAZY! SHE IS MOVING KNOW MATTER WHAT! Now back to sleeping *sleeps*

Andy's POV

I was sleeping peacefully on the couch when I felt someone get on the couch with me. I open one eye to see Auntie Aphmau sleeping next to me. Hopefully she will move away from her devilish friends! Max and I had a conversation about how we are going to tell Auntie Aphmau to move away from her jerk face friend. We are going to tell Maya, Skyler, and Fred what were going to do and we are all going to do it together! As a team!!!!

All The Kid's POV

Really, the truth is I dont want Aphmau to get hurt. she helped us and I want to help her in return! None of us want to be hurt again, espically Aphmau. She lost her family and only got a portian of it back and is going threw some tough times and her friends don't even believe her! She doesn't deserve it.