SPECIAL (Easter) With the kids

Andys pov
I woke up to a sound upstairs. It couldn't be Katelyn she was at her friends house. It couldn't be  Kawaii~Chan, she never wakes up only if she hears a sound. Maybe it's Auntie Aphmau, but since the building burned down she has been getting 'extra' sleep. So I decided to wake up Fred. I climbed up the bunk to the top. He was sitting up "So you heard the sound to huh?" I asked. He nodded his head. "We should go check it out" he said "Yeah but let's wake up Maya first" he nodded in agreement. We both climbed down and ran over to Maya's side of the room. Fred shook her "WAKE UP MAYA" he whispered yelled "5 more minutes" she mumbled then turned over. I pushed her off the bed "HEY!!! What was that for?" She asked. Fred couldn't help but laughed. "We heard a noise from upstairs and want to investigate" I said. Then she stood up "Adventure?" She asked. Me and Fred botched nodded. She squealed and dragged us up stairs. "So we're did it come from" Maya asked. We looked around until we heard Fred screamed "FRED" me and Maya yelled. We ran over to the scram to find an dark whole. "He went down there didn't he." I nodded to Maya. We bother jumped in after to save our friend.
3rd persons POV
When Maya and Andy fell down they landed in a pool of Jelly Beans? What? They climbed out to find Fred with Skyler and Max! "SKYLER, MAX,FRED" they botched screamed "ANDY MAYA" the other kids screamed "we're are we?" Asked Maya " Your in my home" all the kids turn around to find a bunny. But not any bunny. This was the Easter bunny!!! "THE EASTER BUNNY" the kids screamed "Your right indeed and welcome to Easter land. Some baby chicks came out and Skyler squealed and ran over to them. "Did you make the whole in the backyard in Skyler's place?" Asked Max "Wait! You and Skyler had a sleepover" Fred said "yeah. We begged Lizze to and she let us! We were woken up by a noise so we investigated and we both fell into this world what about you guys?" Skyler said why holding one off the baby chicks. "Same thing but I fell in first then Maya and Andy came and the whole was inside the house" Fred answered. "Well you kids are right that was me! I've brought you hear so you guys can help me! I need help with getting back the Easter Spirit! You see , Katelyn,Kawaii~Chan, Nicole,Garroth,Laurence,Lucinda, Dante, Travis,Zane,Cadenza, and Aaron need The Easter spirit running through there bodied again. Aphnau already has it but I don't want to disturb her." They all nodded in agreement. They knew they needed help. What can we do?" Asked Max. "well what I was thinking was putting a chick in there rooms and sending them on a scavenger hunt to a Easter Party?" The Easter bunny said "That sound great" the kids said. So they started. The Easter bunny gave them Chicks to put in there rooms. Maya and Skyker took the girl's houses and Max Fred and Andy took the boys. When they were finished they led clues to each other then they had to team up all together and find the party which was hold at the arcade! All the kids ran to the arcade and waited! They left notes saying that they were at the arcade if they needed them.
*time skip to when everyone met up and red the first clue*
When everyone read there clue to the party or 'Eater Adventure' according to the clue. What they needed to do was find 13 eggs to create a picture of there location. And the eggs were hidden at there old High School! The group headed there . Each one of them went to there favorite subject. Aphmau went to the Cafe. Cadenza and Kawaii~Chan went there hometown classes. Laurence and Garoth went to reading. Aaron went to the field. Travis went to the gym. Katelyn and Nicole headed to the fighting area. Zane went to his old desk. Dante went to his old locker. Lucinda went to Magickz. They all found an Easter egg. They ran up to each other and put the picture together. The picture showed some Arcade games and Travis blurted out "THE ARCADE" everyone got into there cars and went to the arcade. They all ran in to see the kids "HAPPY EASTER" they kids screamed "Andy?! Maya?! Fred?! Skyler?! Max?! You guys did this all!" Aphmau said. Skyler giggled "well we had some help" "From who?" The adults said. The kids looked at each other and said "THE EASTER BUNNY DUH!!!!???" All of them laughed. They are some food. And they played around.
In the Easter dimension the Easter Bunny smiled "Good job kids you brought back the spirit of Easter"

Have a HOPPY Easter team
Hope you find a lot of eggs
And eats ton of CHOCOLATE
MY FRIENDS GOT LIKE PLUSHIES AND MANGA AND I JUST GET CLOTHES AND CHOCOLATE!!!!
MY CHOCOLATE
STAY BRAVE
STAY STRONG
STAY AWESOME
HAVE A BEAUTIFUL EASTER
FLAME~SAMA CHAN OUT!!!!!!
🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪
🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫