Chapter 6

Aphmau pov
When I got home I decided to grab a snack. I didn't know but I started humming Claire's song. As I was eating Katelyn came in "APHMAU???!!" She gave me a hug. I guess she would after I jumped.... Just play it cool Aphmau. She then ask me were I was "Work." And it sounded like it was the dumbest question ever. She put her hands on her hips " Ok then so we're do you work?" I had to keep this simple "We're family is" I was heading up the stairs "Also a night job *yawn* I'm going to bed" I then walked to my room. I saw Kawaii~Chan and gave her a wave. I went too bed until About 10:00 am
I was dreaming of Claire Andy and I all together again. A big happy family. I want it to be like that again. They should be the ones alive and I should be dead......... Maybe I should die..... To be with them...... Or I should find Andy first........ I miss them.... So........ Much
Katelyn pov
Everyone came over at 7:00 am. We needed to find out we're Aphmau works!!! A night job and we're family is....... WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!!! Uhhhhhh. I MUST KNOW. Looks like everyone else does too. Laurence and Garroth wanted to follow her. That's not so bad. Maybe we should. But not just them!! I WANT TO GO!!! We have been talking for about 3 hours until we heard a crash or more like glass breaking coming from Aphmaus room. We all ran up there. Kawaii~Chan tried the door but it was lock. I smashed it down to see Aphmau so rounded by glass and crying in the middle. "It shouldn't of been me not them" she mumbled to herself "I should of been the one to die" WHAT WAS WRONG WITH HER!! " APHMAU!!" I scream she doesn't look up. She keeps on mumbling those words to herself. Aaron went to help her up and brought her to her bed. She kept on mumbling over and over.... What was wrong with her. I then notice her eyes were closed. Was she sleeping? I pointed to it and everyone went back to the living room "What just happened?" Nicole asked " I don't Know this is the first time she has done this I believe" "She mumbled words like that once when she was over at my house" Aaron said. "So this isn't the first time so what does she mean by those words" that was something everyone was talking about....
Aphmaus pov
I woke up at 10:00. I looked around and there was glass on the floor... What did I break. I looked around and it seems like I broke some picture frames... Weird. Either way I'm STARVING!!!! I walked Down stairs to see everyone there. I quickly hide and listen. Were they planning to follower to work? Looks like I have to use the window and say I'm going to take a nap. Yeah that is a good idea. I wait till everyone goes home to grab something to eat. Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan give me an evilish grin like we are going to find out your job I gave them a evilish grin too like I know you're plan and I will stop you guys but not showing that I mean it. Now they look at me scared. Even Katelyn. Hmm tonight when I head to work it's going to be fun........ Wait did I just said that???

Hey guys
Thx for your support

Hey guys Thx for your support

Here is  the comicsHope you guys had a beautiful dayFLAME~SAMA CHAN OUT

Here is  the comics
Hope you guys had a beautiful day
FLAME~SAMA CHAN OUT