Chapter 14

Katelyn's POV

What is wrong with Aph? She would tell us whats up and what she was doing! Something happened to her. She had to change! Did someone make her! I bet it's the kids. She was probably lied about the murder and everything. Who could survive murder? Ugggggg she left to go hang out with a friend which is not a boy. Maybe she lied about that! How can we even trust Aphmau now! When she gets back here she must explian. No escaping this time Aph.

Laurence's POV

Aph just left with the kids. It's like she doesn't even care about us and only those kids. We should do something about this but how? "What should we do?" I asked everyone "What do you mean Laurence~Kun?" Kawaii~Chan asked "About Aph. What should we do with her! It's like she cares more for the kids then Us!" I said "Well she did lose them for 13 years....." Cadenza said "What if she's lieing" Everyone turned to Katelyn. "She won't answer us and she lied about her job, her family, basically her life!" Katelyn said "Katelyn is right" Garoth said "What if she even lied about her name!" "YOU IDIOTS! NO WONDER APHMAU HATES YOU!" there came a voice out of know were. No one even said that but they heard it. "Who goes there?!" I screamed "OH WAIT! you can hear me?" We all nodded "WELL THEN! I'M CLAIRE! I'M A SPIRIT AT TH-" Lucinda cut her off "WAIT! your Aphmau's sister?" "UGH YES! GET YOUR MIND STRAIGHT! But you guys should know why she hates you all...." " WE don't." Aaron said "After those children came she has never been the same." Zane said "WOW I EXPECT MORE FROM YOU TWO! YOU WERE APHMAUS BEST FRIENDS! YOU GUYS SHOULD KNOW! But you all seem so clueless I should just tell you. So you took Aphmaus diary. You read it. Without her permission. Went through her room at her private life! There i s a reason she doesn't tell you!" we all looked at eachother "We did it so we could help her....." Katelyn mumbled "HELP HER?! YOU DID THE OPPOSITE! YOU DESTROYED HER! YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK APHMAU SHOULD JUST MOVE AWAY FROM YOU GUYS! SHE IS BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU ALL!" Then we didn't hear her anymore "Do you think she is telling the truth" Garoth said "That she is better off without us" "Maybe"............

Claire's POV

I came to Aphmau place as a spirit. Her friends were fighting saying that the kids are the reason she doesn't care for them. I came down to speak and surprisingly they heard me. Even her 2 best friends don't have a clue whats wrong with her. I said she was better off without them. and then I left. I left to go watch over Andy and the other kids at there sleepover. they were all so cute.

Aphmau's Pov

We pulled up to Lizze's place and got out of the car. Maya had a yellow and purple sleeping bag, Fred had a blue and brown one, and Andy had blue and purple one. In my bag I had my phone,sweets, a jacket, and a blanket and pillow if I decide to sleepover.

*Knock Knock*

S- Oh hello Aphmau, MAYA FRED ANDY!!!

The kids all hug. There so KAWAII !!!!!!!!! Max comes and joins in the hug "COME ON! MAYA HAS A HUGE PLAYGROUND" Max said so excited "YAY!"

"Bye Aphmau"

"See you later"

"Bye Auntie Aphmau"

All the kids went out into the playground and Lizze walked up to me. We hugged

"Great to see you again Aphmau"

"You to Lizze."

"Aren't the kids so Cute!!!"

"Yes THEY ARE SO CUTE"

We fangirl a bit about how cute the kids are. Then Lizze brought me to her car and we went to Olive Garden for Dinner. I order mostly all breadsticks and she took a salad. Then we went out for Fro Yo and to talk

L- So is it getting worse with your friends

A- Yeah one of them even tried to hurt Fred! They still don't understand what they have been through! I'm kinda thinking of moving but we're would I get the money from?

L- Wow that is pretty bad!
You could get a job for the money or even get a loan!

A- hmmm maybe a job. I saw an opening for a Kindergarten Teacher! Maybe I should try to get it!

L- That's a perfect job for you! You love kids and everything so you are totally going to get it!

A- Your right! I'm so happy to have a friend like you to help me!

L- Me as well. You gave me my sister back! Oh and I saw a house up for sale! It's big for you and the kids and its in they neighborhood so all the kids are close together!

A- Lizze your a genius!

L- I know

We both laughed and headed back to her place. It was pretty late and when we got there all the kids were sleeping. I saw the house and going to check it out tomorrow. I can pay for it with the money I have right now! It's a great idea! Lizze went up to her room and I sat down on the couch. I closed my eyes and drifted into a sleep. I thought about my life if I move on to this street. I could get in touch with some old friends of mine. I could get a job I love and be with new people who could open up new doors for me! I could watch over the children without any distractions! I would love that life! I think that is soon to be my reality....
----------------------------------------------
Ok Team
This is the second last chapter of the book. I will make a sequel don't worry! Next chapter is just about the kids and their POV so yeah
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Share the book with friends and of course........

STAY STRONG

STAY BRAVE

STAY AWESOME

HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY

FLAME~SAMA CHAN OUT 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪😝😝😝🍪🍪

Flame:(doing nothing)
Michi: So why are we in your basement? Nya~
Flame: Because
Gene: Because why?
Flame: Because
Lillian: Because?
Flame: Just
Because
Michi; Because why Flame~Sama Chan Nya~
Flame: (hits Michi with a baseball bat) DONT USE MY FULL NAME
Michi:(knock out cold)
Gene: So why are we here?
Flame: Because
Gene: BECAUSE WHY YOU AMUTRE IDIOT ST-
Flame- ( Knocks out Gene cold)
So Lillian
Lillian: I won't say a word...
Flame: Good