Chapter 5

Aaron's pov
We heard Aph singing that song. What did it meant? Since last I've seen my son? Did Aph had a son and no one ever knew? I can't wait for the cliff at the end of the river? Was Aph going to committee suicied? We need answers now!!! I knocked on the door  " Aph..... It's Aaron can you open up?" We waited "Who else is with you?" She asked. Kawaii~Chan who could never keep a secret just blurt it right out " Yes Aphmau~Senpia there are other people like the guys and girls and we wanted to ask you about your job and what that s-" Katelyn wasn't fast enough so Zane had to do it. "Yeah I'm fine right here." She said "Aph open up right now or were breaking in" " I'm not opening " she said. Ok. BAM!! Katelyn just broke down the door "APHMAU COME ON JUST LET US ASK YOU S-" Katelyn stopped and look around. No on e was in the room. But the only thing I saw was a broken picture frame with no picture.......
Aphmaus pov
"Aph open up its me Aaron" of course I wanted to open up the door but NO!! I heard a clap and a hush someone else is there?! "Who else was with you?" I asked. Knowing if Kawaii~Chan was there she would answer. She did. All of them were there. Gratttteeee. Looks like I need to prepare for Plan B. I pack some things up. " Yeah I'm fine right here" I put on my uniform it's only 11:00 pm. I then heard Katelyn said "Aph open up right now or were breaking in" I broke my picture frame of Andy,Me , and Claire why she was talking so no one heard it. I walked over to the window "I'm not opening" then u jumped out my window Landed on my feet, ran towards my car than drive away. Looked like everyone was searching for me in the house not in my car off to the worst job in the world!!! Yayyyyyy (you guys totally saw my sarcasm right?) !!!
*after she gets there cause I'm lazy and to tired to wright about it*
When I finally got there I ran in got to my office and then waited 15 minutes until the bell striked 12:00 am . "Ok Aph you can do this you can do this" I kept on saying it to myself it was 2:00 when Foxy broke my Window "AGAIN" I scream as I ran off. I decided to hide in the arcade. There was Bonnie right there in front of me. I could trust him. I think this Andy? I hid behind him. He always let me do that . I waited as Chica past by and so did Foxy... Looking for me. When they pass it was getting close to 4:00 am. Bonnie dragged me to the library. Why does he always do this? It was Andys favorite spot to hide. He hold me like he hadn't seen me in years....... It was true....... When he held me it felt like I was....... Hugging Claire after she sang the song............ Her hugging me when I couldn't make her proud....... But it mostly felt like our group hugs with Andy....., When we all held on to each other ........ I miss this..... So much...... The bell stroke 6:00 am. It was time to go home. I was sore from the running. I had a scar from the broken glass and From Foxys hook! But I'll be fine........................,hopefully
Katelyns pov
We searched EVERY WHERE for her but we couldn't find a trace of her. Her car was gone so she probably took it. It was getting late so I sent every one home and said we would search for her in the morning. Me and Kawaii~Chan went to bed as well. Were did she go? I slept until I heard the door open. I look at my alarm. It was only 6:45. Who could be here at a time like this??? I walked downstairs. Kawaii~Chan came out of her bedroom looked like she heard it too. As I walk I hear someone in the kitchen humming the song Aph was singing before she left. I grabbed my weapons ready to attack. As I walked in I saw..... " Aphmau??!!" " Oh hey Katelyn" she said "We're where you!!??" I gave her a hug " Umm working??" It was like she didn't even leave or escaped " Ok then were do you work?" I ask putting my hands on my hips " She just smile " A place were family is " she walked up stairs " Also a night job. *Yawn* I'm heading to bed, Night" she waved to Kawaii~Chan and then went to bed. Kawaii~Chan and I were both surprised!!! I called everyone telling them that Aph was home and what she said. This is getting weird.............

Hey guys
Thx for all your lovely Support
Stay Strong
Stay Brave
Stay Beautiful

FLAME~SAMA CAHN OUT

Flame: (Lands on Gene) Hey your not Michi
Gene: Nope but you are very weak and may I say STUPID
Flame ( Goes into rage mode) oh really (Jumps out window and breaks one of Genes bone)
Gene: OWWWW
Michi: Go Flame~Sama !! ~Nya
Flame: Your next Michi
Michi: NOOOOO~Nya
Nicole: (Eats popcorn and shares it with Dante) Hahaha you were right Dante this is funny
Dante:See I told you
Nicole:Go FLAME!!!