Chapter 7

Aphmaus pov
I decided to tell the girls that my boss gave me a day off so I can go to bed early. I lied. But they believed me. Thank Irene!  It was 11:15. The girls were asleep and I was getting ready for work. I know Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan would here me so I went out the window. I sneaked over too my car checking if anyone was watching. Few!!! I drive too work. When I get there it was 11:58 I unlocked the door and ran to my office. "No. One. Can. Know. The. Truth." It sounded like Claire's and Andy's voice mix together. I was getting freak out!!! I heard those voices why closing the doors flashing lights. It stopped at 4:00. WHAT IS HAPPENING!!!??? I'm freaking out. Thank lord I don't have to work on the weekends this week. It's Friday so only 2 more hours then I can get o-. Foxy broke my window AGAIN, then Chica was coming closer. 5:00. I need to get out!! I ran all around the pizzeria. 5:30. I was in a hiding spot for 15 more minutes then Freddy came!!!" AHH" I scream. I ran until I found Bonn- I mean Andy. I hid behind him with ten minutes to spare then the clock strikes six. Oh Thank Irene. Everyone was back on the stage like nothing happened.....
*time skip to when she gets home cause I'm lazy to wright about the car trip lol*
When I got home I used the ladder to get up my window since it was there when I left. I changed quickly into my pjs and went to bed.
In Aphmaus Dream
(C=Claire,A= Aphmau,An=Andy)
C- Aphmau!! Thank Irene your still alive!!
A- C-Claire A-Andy
An- Auntie Aphmau.... I-
A- Thank you Andu
An- No thank you! You are trying to save me but plz, save the others as well.....
A- others..,. You mean the other animatronics
An-(nods)
A-I will
An- T-thanks Auntie
C- Aph are you going to tell your friends
A-NO!! I will not let them get hurt or die! No one else will die
C- (hugs her)
An- ( joins in hug)
A- *it fells like our group hugs even if this is a dream I know this hug is real*
A- Y-you guys shoul-Dnt of died I should've been dead.....
Before they could say anything Aphmau woke up with Katelyn screaming "BREAKFAST"
I should've been dead. I kept on thinking of this..... My family should of been alive.... Not stuck in that horrible place...
Kawaii~Chans pov
Aphmau~Senpia told us last night that Aphmau~Senpias boss said she had a day off today. There goes Katelyn~Samas plan. Kawaii~Chan texted everyone to tell them we have to follow Aphmau~Senpia to her job on Monday. *sigh* Kawaii~Chan wish she didn't have to wait row while days!!! But why does Aphmau~Senpia look so tired still? Aphmau~Senpia had plenty of sleep right? It just must be weird for Aphmau~Senpia to not go to work... Kawaii~Chan guesses.

Cliffhanger
Thx guys for your support
You guys are awesome
No comic of me hurting Michi Gene or Lillian cause o can't think of anything
Either way
STAY BRAVE
STAY STRONG
STAY BEAUTIFUL
HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY
FLAME~SAMA CHAN OUT
🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪😝😝😝
COOKIES ARE LIFE