Chapter 13

Aphmaus POV

I walked back up to my room ignoring Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn. When I enter I see Maya on my bed petting Clestia! IT IS SO KAWAII!!! "Hi Maya! Were you scared of the girls?" I asked. She nodded "Oh It's ok! They won't hurt you. And if they do. I will do what I did to Vincent but on them" She smiled at me "Thx Aphmau!" "No Problem! Now come on let me bring you to your room." she nodded and I led her down to the basement. The boys were decorating there side "How is it going Fred and Andy" "It's going good Aunt Aphmau me and Fred are almost finish." Andy said. "Ok then. Here Maya this is your bed and your side of the room" I said "Thx Aphmau! Your Awesome!" She hugged me and went to decorate. I watched them and smiled. I then heard noise from upstairs "APHMAU WERE ARE YOU" oh no! The kids looked around a little scared. I ran over to some boxes and open up a hatch. "Come on kids get in" I said. They ran in and I went in I moved the boxes back and closed the hatch. "A-Aphmau whats happening. I-im scared" Fred held on to my arm. "It's OK it"s just my jerk face friends. I don't want to face them now and I want to protect you guys." They understood. We heard rambling about and then the hatch open. Garoth,Laurence,Aaron, Dante,Travis,Zane,Vylad,Katelyn Kawaii~Chan, Lucinda, Cadenza,Nicole all came down "APHMAU!at!!"  They all screamed. The boys came to give me a hug but instead Fred blocked them and punch them in the stomach. I laughed. "So Aphmau these are your jerk face friends! They seem rude! Not even respecting your privacy!" Maya stick her tounge at them and I laughed even harder "OMI IRENE IM GOING TO DIE OF LAUGHTER" I said "DON'T" said Nicole. With that Andy laughed and so did Maya. The boys kept on trying to get closer to me but Fred kept on punching them and they fell back then when the girls try Fred did the same thing. But Katelyn picked up Fred by his shirt "HEY PUT ME DOWN" Fred yelled "YOU LI-" I cut off Katelyn by punching her in the stomach. She drop Fred and I held him in my arms "WHAT WAS THAT FOR" Katelyn screamed as Travis and Nicole helped her "WHAT IS WRONNG WITH YOU APH?" Laurence screamed "WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?! WHATS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS?! HURTING THESE INOCENT KIDS?! DID YOU KNOW WHAT THEY HAVE BEEN THREW?????????" I screamed at all of them "n-no" Garoth said "WELL THEY HAVE BEEN THREW MURDER! THEY ARE LUCKY TO STILL BE HERE!!! I LOST ANDY FOR ABOUT 13 YEARS IN MY LIFE!! AND YOU THINK A PUNCH IS THAT BAD?!" I was freaking out but I din;t care "Aph w-" My phone was rigning "Excuse me" 

*CONVERSATION*
A- Hey, Who is this

L- Oh hi Aphmau. It's me Lizze

A- Oh Lizze how have you been how is Skyler?

L-Were both doing fine how is your friend problem?

A- Not so good

L-Sorry to hear

A- IT's Fine

L- Well why I called was to see if the kids wanted to have a sleepover with Max and Skyler. Max's mom is watching them.

A- Let me ask

"Hey kids you want to have a sleepover with Skyler and Max?" I look down at them "ME!" They all cried. I laughed.

A- That's a yes

L- Ok then. Great! Also why they are having fun you want to hang out. Just to  get you away from your friends you know.

A- I understand and I will take that offer. I will go pack a bag See you later Lizze bye!

L- Bye Aph see you soon!

*END OF CONVERSATION*

"ok Guys go pack A bag were going to leave soon." "YAY!!!!!!!!" they ran up to there room and started to pack. I climbed up and started packing and Katelyn asking were I'm going "I'm going out with a friend" "Oh really is this 'friend' a bot" Laurence asked "No"  that shocked them "Auntie were ready" Andy came up to my room "OK Andy get into the car with the kids and we will be on our way. "OK" I grabbed my bag and a cupcake. And left not even caring about my friends. Maybe I should move! The kids can have there own rooms. They won't have to be scared maybe it is a good idea!