2

Evie POV

"So, what's the plan?" I asked.

"We look around." Mal said, then looked shocked. "Woah. Now I recognize this place."

"What is this place?" Carlos said as it slowly donged on me to.

"Carlos, it's hard to recognize, but it's here." I tried to explain.

"What happened to this place?" Jay asked.

"I'm still confused. What is this place?" Carlos asked as Mal rolled her eyes.

"Carlos, I thought you were the smart one!" She complained. "It's Auradon!"

"No, it can't be!" Carlos said. "This can't be Auradon! What happened to the sunshine!?"

"Hey you useless pigs! Hurry up and get that stuff to the palace!" Yelled a voice that we heard every day on the Isle.

"What's my mom doing here?" Mal asked.

Then something hit me. Literally. A ball went flying and hit me in the face, making me fall.

"Are you okay Princess Evie?" Asked the little boy who kicked the ball.

"Uh........ Yeah. I'm fine." I said, a bit shocked.

The little boy ran away.

"Okay, that was weird."

"Agreed." Mal said as something hit me, again. Not literally, but figuratively.

"Do you guys remember that green mist that surrounded us and made us pass out?" I asked.

"Yeah, what about it?" Jay asked.

"Mal's mom said that she wanted the heroes to feel what the villains felt while they were on the Isle. So maybe she cast a spell to reverse the roles, so the heroes were treated like villains, and the villains were treated like heroes." I explained.

"Evie, have I ever told you you're a genius?" Carlos asked.

"No."

"You're a genius. This makes perfect sense!"

"So, do you think the heroes are here?" Jay asked.

"Possibly."

"Okay, here's the plan." Mal explained. "Carlos, you find Jane and Lonnie. Jay, you find Chad and Audrey. Evie, you find Doug. I'll find Ben. We use our phones to tell the others when we find our people. Meet back here in two hours. Everyone in agreement?"

We all nodded our heads.

"Okay. Meet back here in two hours starting........ now."