8

Evie POV

"You got the spell up and running?" I asked Mal once she came back in.

"Yeah. Now no one can see in, but we can see out." Mal said.

"Clever." I said, then grabbed a piece of my hair. "Have you ever thought about dying your hair?"

"What?" Mal looked confused.

"Have you thought about dying your hair?" I asked again.

"No, why?"

"I mean, I know that the blue has faded from my hair because of the sun in the other Auradon, but, I think you would look really good as a blonde."

"Evie, you know that blondes are the weakness in society because they're dumb. Do I look dumb to you?"

"No, it's just-"

"Just nothing! I'm not dumb, so I shouldn't dye my hair blonde!" Okay, Mal sounded angry. Something's up.

"Mal are you okay?" I asked, seriously concerned.

"Yeah E! I'm perfectly fine! Just peachy! Do you want me to sing a song about how fine I am? Because I'm not afraid to do it!" Mal started laughing hysterically.

"Mal, I'm just concerned. You've never acted this way before, unless-" I gasped. "You're officially falling for Ben!"

"What? No! Of course not! Why would you think such a thing!?" Mal asked.

"Mal, just admit it! Or, is there some other reason why you're acting so strange about this?"

"I have no idea!" Mal said as I just gave her my famous stare that can break anyone.

"I have no idea Evie!"

I continued to do the stare.

"No idea!"

I continued the stare.

"You aren't going to break me!"

"Sure about that?"

"Positive?" Mal sounded like she was asking a question. I'm close to breaking her. I hardened my stare as Mal crumpled to my will.

"Fine!" She yelled. "I'm a natural blonde! My mom made me dye my hair! There, happy now!"

I just looked at her. "You're a natural blonde?"

"Yeah! If you tell anyone, I will end you!" Mal yelled, making a fireball in her hand.

"Okay, okay. I won't tell a soul." I said as I grabbed a thing of hair dye and bleach, then dragged Mal to the closest bathroom.

"What are you doing!" Mal screeched.

"Jay! Carlos! I need your help!" I yelled.

Jay and Carlos ran to the bathroom. "What's wrong Evie?" Jay asked.

"Help me!" Mal yelled.

"Evie, what are you doing to poor Mal?" Carlos asked.

"I'm trying to get her natural hair color back, and she's fighting me." I explained.

"Wait, Mal has a natural hair color?" Jay asked.

"Yes, now help me dye it!" I yelled.

"What do you want us to do?" Carlos asked.

"Hold her down while I bleach her hair!"

"What?" They asked.

"Evie, Mal is a little pitbull! I'm not going to hold her down!" Jay complained.

"I'm with Jay on this one!" Carlos said. I glared at them and they rushed over. I love my glare sometimes, it makes people vend to my will.

I carefully applied the bleach to Mal's hair as she yelled "It burns! Why are you torchering me like this?"

After a few minutes, I got the bleach out of Mal's hair and opened the hair dye.

"Can I go now?" Mal asked.

"Unless you want to go out there with your hair looking like straw in front of Ben, be my guest." I said, getting Jay and Carlos off of Mal.

"I guess I'll let you finish." Mal said quietly and sat back down.

"I'm glad you see things my way." I said.

"Yeah, yeah." Mal said.

After another hour, I was done.

"Mal, I'm done." I said as Mal ran out of the bathroom.

"Finally!" She yelled and ran right into Ben.

"Mal?" He asked. "What happened?"

"Evie happened." Mal said as I started laughing.

"Well, I'm just a natural talent at random stuff!" I cheered.

Then Mal and Ben started laughing as I walked away.