10

The song goes with the chapter, play it whenever.

Carlos POV

"Come on in Carlos!" Mal called from FG's office.

"So do you have a plan?" I asked.

"For what?"

"You very well know what."

"They can't fight her!" Mal said exasperated. "Much less turn Auradon back to the way it was!"

"I know, but they can at least try." I said.

"I have to do this by myself to avoid them getting hurt though!"

"Mal, no one is alone. Someone will always have your back, no matter what. Just know that, we all have your back, no matter what."

"If only I knew what to do!" Mal cried. (A/N Did you guys catch what I did here?)

"Mal, just ask us for help."

"I don't want you guys to get hurt, no one, even if they don't remember us. Carlos, I'm going to tell you something. You can't tell a soul until I'm gone though."

"Until you're gone? What does that mean?"

"I'm going to turn myself in. It'll protect everyone. I'm leaving now."

"That's crazy! You can't leave!"

"If only there was another option, because it's so hard to say goodbye to a kid I used to bully, and I don't know when I'm going to see you again!" Mal had tears forming in her eyes.

"Mal, it'll be okay, okay?"

Mal shook her head, agreeing with me.

"You'll be okay. Evie'll be okay. Jay'll be okay. I'll be okay. Audrey'll be okay. Jane'll be okay. Chad'll be okay. Doug'll be okay. Lonnie'll be okay. And for you, probably the most important for you, Ben'll be okay. Just do what you have to do."

"Thanks Carlos."

"Welcome. Just, be careful."

"I will." A portal appeared behind Mal.

Oh boy! I'm so excited to tell everyone that their leader has vanished! (Note the sarcasm)