Chapter two: Memory

Chapter 2: Memory 

Harry POV

‘I hate you’ her words kept repeating in my head. Seeing her so devastated broke my heart, I never in my wildest dreams wanted to be the one, the purpose of those tears that streamed down her eyes.

A tear slid down my cheek, as I leaned my forehead against the door, which I was forced to watch Brianna walk out of.

My phone vibrated in the depth of my pocket, making my hearts pace increase. Is it her? Please, oh god, don’t let it be her! Please don’t make this harder upon myself just PLEASE!

I reached into my pocket grabbing my phone, only to find that it was Holly who texted me, Holly was part of management, and also is the women who forced me to break up with one girl that I truly loved. I unlocked my Galaxy 4s and read the text from her aloud.

Holly(MG): Good job. It was for your own good Harry, she was no good, she was a distraction.

          Me: Don’t you dare tell me it was for my own good!

          I sent back clenching the phone in my hand in total rage. I felt empty without Brianna, she was everything to me, my second half, the girl that I wanted to see walking down the aisle, but now…now all those hopes and dreams are dead and lifeless. All because of a dream killer named Holly Parker, with no sign of a heart.

          I seated myself on the black leather couch digging my face in the palms of my hands, letting tears escape my eyes.

          Why couldn’t me and Brianna just be happy together? Why can Liam and Louis be happy with their girlfriends but I can’t? Why do they treat Brianna so differently? Is it because Brianna is just a normal girl from Chicago, who isn’t famous?

Her pain expression on her face before she walked out that door haunted my mind; it’s as if my nightmare actually became true. My phone vibrated in my pocket once again, alerting me that I just received another text; I look down and read another text from Holly.

Holly(MG): Got an interview on the Megan Show tomorrow. Announce the break up then, & sorry Harry we all know you loved her... but she was distracting you from moving forward with your future. Plus, we wouldn’t want to have ruined her image wouldn’t we Styles?

          My hatred towards Holly was growing by the second; it’s amazing how much hate you could have for one person. I squeezed my phone tighter than ever, causing my knuckles to turn white. My anger got the best of me and I found myself forcefully throwing my phone directly at the tiled wall in front of me, while I yelled in frustration.

                I wanted to go after her, I wanted to tell her everything, kiss her, hug her, and never let her go, but… I know if I ever did so, Holly will ruin her, and make sure that all her dreams come crushing down beneath her feet.

          I arose from the couch wiping the tears that stained my cheeks with the back of my hand, and begun packing all my substances to head back to the hotel. At this point… I don’t know if I’ll get any sleep tonight, knowing that her small anatomy is not there lying beside me. Knowing… that she is gone forever.

          I snapped out of my thinking, zipped up my duffel bag filled with all my possessions, and walked towards my phone that was still on the floor. I sighed as I picked it up, and saw that the screen was cracked, but also a bit relief that it wasn’t so severe. I turned it on, and brushed my thumb along my wallpaper of me and Brianna kissing at the beach. I still remember that day like it happened yesterday, it was the day that I finally discovered something… it was the day I discovered that I was madly in love with her.