Chapter 6: The Lie

Chapter 6: The lie

Harry POV

"That's cute. You actually think I'm going to go out with her." I say chuckling, while shaking my head.

"You are."Holly smiled. "First date begins tomorrow, and if you bail Styles." She paused, while shaking her HTC phone in my face. "I'll be sure to be making a phone call to my friends back in the office. Who will ruin her little image in a snap." She said, snapping her fingers together.

Seriously, I really dislike her, she is the devils daughter no doubt about that.

"Fine." Was all I said since it was the only thing I was able to say. She clapped and patted my back causing my body to tense.

"That's my Harry." She smiled before walking away. I turned on my heels and headed to the men's bathroom. I couldn't believe her, she first forces me to break up with Brianna, and now she's forcing me to go out with this girl named Angie! Is she even aloud to do that? If she thinks she won, boy is she wrong... I'm not going down without a fight. She wants me to go out with Angie? Fine. I'll go out with her, but I promise you she won't ever want to face me again by the end of the night.

I turned my head to the door as I saw Niall walk in. He wasn't happy that's for sure.

"What was all that about huh?" he said through gritted teeth. I'm guessing he's talking about me walking out so early.

"I wasn't feeling well." I said sighing.

"Yeah right Styles." He snapped. I really hated when he used my last name instead of my real name. "I don't know what's up with you. First, you break up with Brie and don't want to tell us why! And then you walk off set early!?" His voice was rising making it some-what harder to understand him with his heavy Irish accent.

"She won't answer any of our calls Harry, and because of you I've lost the one girl who I considered my sister." He looked down at his feet.

"Ni-" I was about to say when he cut me off.

"No." He said shaking his head before walking out of the bathroom.

I leaned back on the sink, sighing. It hurt me to see Niall so hurt, he and Brie were so close, she was his sister that he never had, and he was her brother that she never had. I couldn't imagine how Zayn was feeling, he considered her as his sister as well, he was always protecting her like an older brother, and always picking on her, let's not forget going to her for advice when it came to getting a girl.

All the boys loved Brianna they considered her as family, but Niall and Zayn loved her more than ever, and because of Holly they will never see her again nor talk to her.

I kicked the wall in frustration, when the lads find out that I'm with Angie they will be so pissed with me, I don't think they will want to talk to me. I really hate Holly and I know hates a strong word but I really do hate her. Not only did I lose Brianna because of her but I'm now going to lose my friends that I consider my family.

I walked out of the bathroom and headed to the dressing room, hoping not to bump into one of the lads on the way there. I opened the door and slipped in quietly; I turned around and shrieked as I saw Louis sitting on the couch.

"God damn Louis, you scared the crap out of me!" I say holding my chest feeling my rapid heartbeat. He raised an eyebrow, before patting the spot on the couch next to him.

Great just what I need, a pet talk with Louis.

He gestured me to come, so I walked to him sitting down next to him.

"What's going on?"I asked and Louis sighed.

"I should be asking you that." He said.

"What do you mean?" He rubbed his hands over his face groaning. Louis was always the happy, funny, loud one, and seeing him so serious made me uncomfortable.

"Don't act stupid with me, not with your best friend Harry." Louis said with a serious tone. "You need to explain what's going on, and why your broke up with Brianna."

"I told you Louis that I didn't have feelings for her." I said looking at my hands.

"You really think I'm going to believe that? You are such a liar!"

"What makes you think I'm lying!?" I shout.

"Because ONE you're looking away; and TWO because the day before yesterday you were bragging on how much you loved her."

Crap. How can you forget that Harry!?

"Yup busted my friend." Louis said smiling at himself. "Now spit it out! Why did you break up with her?"

Okay, what on earth am I going to say?

"If you don't tell me I'll be sure to get an angry Zayn or Niall." He threatened.

Crap not Zayn or Niall!

"Lou, I broke up with Brianna because I wasn't actually in love with her. I wanted you all to think that to hide all my love for Angie." He knitted his eyebrows together in confusion.

"Who is Angie?" He asked.

"My-my girlfriend." His eyes widened, and he stared angrily at me.

"SO YOUR TELLING ME YOU CHEATED!" he roared in anger.

Oh my god I never seen Louis this mad!

"YOU DID DIDN'T YOU!" I nodded. It wasn't true but it was the only lie that I could think of. "I can't believe you." He said standing on his feet.

"Don't tell the lads!" I say standing my feet grabbing both his shoulders.

"Why not?"

"Because I want to tell them tomorrow."

"Why tomorrow?" he snapped.

"I am bringing Angie tomorrow to the mansion." He sighed and rubbing the nape of his neck.

"I don't know what to say." He said shaking his head. "I thought you were better than that."

I'd rather swim in a tank full of hungry sharks then hear those 'I thought you were better than that' words come out of Louis mouths. I watched as Louis left, before yelling in anger. I hated lying to Louis, or anybody! I wish I could just tell him! I looked down at my crack phone, unlocking it and looking on twitter to see if Brianna posted anything. As I pressed on her account my heart sunk to the depths of my stomach as I saw those five words. "This user does not exist"

I logged onto instagram and saw the same five words. All her accounts were deleted, she was serious... she really didn't want me to come back for her, and I wouldn't blame her because of all the pain I caused her. I just wish I could see her one more time, but that will never happen since I don't even know where she is! Which devastated me because she could be in a danger and I'm not there to protect her nor comfort her. Little by little my life was falling to pieces, and I wish I could just press rewind when I was with Brianna holding her small figure, kissing her plump lips and just being with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, guys. Thanks for reading this chapter. I apolygize for not writing as much but i promise ill be writing more often.:) Please Vote, comment, and follow. Adios fellow wattpad lovers <3