Chapter 21: The confession

• Dedicated to To all my fans <3

Harry POV

I watched after Brianna as she exited the stage. That song she sang was still fresh in my head. ‘But I never told you what I should have said no, I never told you I just held it in and now I miss everything about you I can't believe it, I still want you after all the things we've been through I miss everything about you’. Was that song towards me? Did she miss me? Does she still love me? So many questions were swirling in my head; I needed answers. Not now, not later, I needed answers now because if she does then my life will be complete.

“Go.” Kayla whispered in my ear, setting a hand on my knee. “Now’s your chance.”

I looked at Kayla, then back at the stage where Brianna once stood pouring her heart out. Maybe it was my chance. Maybe it was my chance to pour my heart to her. But the thing is that pouring my heart can have a major consequence and that consequence is…Holly.

“But Holly.” I whispered to her.

“Come with me.” She stood to her feet and begun walking in the direction of the bathrooms. I got up as well excusing myself and following after her.

“What?” I asked as she stopped in the hallway where both bathrooms were.

“Listen to me.” She grabbed my hand. “You truly love her right?”

“More than anything I could think of.”

“If it is true love and if you really, truly, deeply do love her then you will realize that those problems and people don’t really matter. Meaning that you shouldn’t care what Holly thinks. Holly won’t be able to ruin her life because she will have you and I could tell you are each other’s lives.” I couldn’t contain the grin that was creeping across my face. She was so right. Why didn’t I think of that two years ago? Maybe it was because I was so caught up in wanting her to be happy, that I didn’t know I was the reason for her happiness.

“Thanks Kayla.” I said pulling her in a hug, and kissing her temple. Without her, I don’t know what I will do. I probably would pass up the opportunity to be with the girl I truly love.

“No big deal. Now go get your soul mate.” She said giving me a slight push.

“You deserve everything Kayla. You deserve your prince charming.” With that said I walked out and towards the back of the restaurant. I needed to find her; I needed to pour my heart out to her.

“Does anyone know where Brianna is?” I asked workers only to get a shrug and an ‘I don’t know’. “Please it’s an emergency!” I yelled out in frusteration.

“She’s in the break room.” A waiter finally answered.

“Break room?” I asked curiously.

“Yes, break room. Down this hallway and to the right.” I thanked him, and followed the direction’s he gave me.

When I reached the destination I didn’t right away walk in, I stood there. Just completely stood there wondering if I was doing the right thing. The last thing I want is to go in there pour my out only to find that she doesn’t feel the same, to find that I was too late.

Stop being a sissy Harry, and do it! You will never get the answers to your questions if you don’t man up and go in there! Myself conscious yelled.

“You can do this.” I murmured. Sucking in a large breath I built up the courage and walked through the door.

“Harry?” I heard her innocent voice say as her conversation with Jaden died. She swiftly arose to her feet. “What are you doing here? Where are the others?” She asked looking over my shoulder.