Chapter 4: Stupid Ideas

Chapter 5:Stupid ideas

Harry POV

            “Well that’s a wrap up for today; join us next week for special guest Adam Levine. Thank you Louis, Harry, Liam, Zayn and Niall for joining us today.” Megan said shaking our hands. We all waved at the camera before we went off air.

            After the show me and the boys usually stay a little while longer just to converse with Megan, and talk about stuff that we were forbidden to talk about on live television, but today I wasn’t in the mood… today I just wanted to get the hell out of there. So, I arose to my feet excusing myself from the set, before walking away, ignoring the worried look on Megan, and the glares from the lads and Holly.

            Holly shook her head but I just walked straight past her ignoring her, which probably pissed her off even more but I really could care less.

            “HARRY!” She shouted trailing after me, trying to stop me. “Harry STYLES YOU LISTEN TO ME!” The clicking of her heels was quickening. “If you don’t stop for me right this moment ill...”

            “YOU WILL WHAT HOLLY!?” I yelled, spinning on my heels. “RUIN MY LIFE HUH? Well guess what Holly; you already did that so good luck.” I said glaring at her. She stood in front of me with her head held high, she may look like an innocent women with her blonde hair pulled up into a small bun, but like they say don’t lets looks fool you because Holly isn’t innocent as she looks she’s a witch with no heart and I REPEAT no heart! She’s a person you do not want to ever encounter in your life!

            “You better step it up mister we made a deal!” she said jabbing her index finger in my chest.

            “A deal that kept!” I snap.

            “Not exactly.”

            “What do you mean “Not exactly” I dumped her what else do you expect me to do. Do you like want me to forget about her or something?”

            “BINGO!” she said emphasizing the ‘o’.

            “What!” I bellow causing workers to stare. “You are crazy!”

            “Sorry Harry but you need to forget her.” She said hugging her clipboard to her chest.

            “That’s impossible, I still love her! You can’t just forget someone you love!”

            “Yes you can and you will.” She said raising her eyebrows.

            “You’re stupid if you actually think that.” I said chuckling at her stupidity self.

            “May I remind you who you are talking to Mr. Styles?” She said threw gritted teeth. “I’m your manager, so you do what I say.” I scoff rolling my eyes.

            “Well this is going to far Ms. Parker.” I said crossing my arms over my chest. “You’re mad if you actually think I’m going to forget her.”

            “I’m not mad Harry, I’m a genius. Plus if you don’t want me to ruin her image then I suggest you start doing what I say.” I glared at her and she glared back, I swear if looks can kill we’d both be dead.

            “How the hell do you expect me to forget her huh?”

            “Easy, find someone new.” She said smiling at her idea, which I found incredibly stupid.

            Holly and her stupid ideas I swear!

            “Not in a million years.” I murmur. “It’s not going to happen.”

            “Oh yes it is.” She said smirking.

I swear I could see the devils horns coming out of her head! Holly is an ailing person no wonders she’s single!

 I watched as she unclipped a folder from her clipboard, opening it up and heaving out a paper with a picture of a red head girl clipped to it.

What the hell is that?!

Who the hell is she!?

“Who the hell is she!?” I asked with a disgusted look on my face. The red head was nowhere near attractive; she was nothing like Brianna NOT EVEN CLOSE!

“Harry… This is your new girlfriend Angie.” Holly said smiling proudly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow... i really dont like Holly! Who else agrees!? haha

Thank you all for reading and voting! <3 it means the world and to show my gratitude this chapter is dedicated to all the people who read chapter 3 and voted :)!

Sorry that its short but im eating my WAFFLES and im getting distracted because its so good xD... but hopefully ill be updating chapter 5 later tonight. Anywho, please vote, comment, follow, and dont be afraid to give me feedback:) 

p.s: Sorry for the spelling errors if there are any...

But ANYWAY my fello Wattpads friends and Fans of Forced if there is any... i shall go for now but dont be alarmed WONDERGIRL123 will be back;)