Chapter 5: Home

Brianna POV

"Ladies and gentleman we will be landing at the O'Hare Airport in 15 minutes. For your safety, please remain seated with your seatbelts fastened until the fasten seatbelt sign has been switched off. Please do not remove your carry-on baggage until the aircraft has come to a full stop. At this time, communication is still ongoing between the flight deck and the control tower. For this, may we request our passengers to please refrain from using your cell phones until after you have disembarked. Before deplaning, however, may we remind you to check your seating area for any items you might leave onboard. Thanks for joining American Airlines, hope you had a nice flight." The flight attendant announced through the intercom causing me wake up from my slumber.

FINALLY IM HOME! I can finally get off this stupid plane that I have been cramped up in for the past six hours!

I am glad I at least got an hour of sleep, after my chair being kicked from behind by an obnoxious 5 year old boy for 2 hours straight! I tried getting his mom to stop him but every time I said something all I got from her was "He's young" or a roll of the eyes. I was so happy when he finally knocked out because if I had another hour of his kicking I swear I was going to go bonkers.

My body jumped as the plane finally landed, thank god for my seat belt because if I didn't have it on I guaranteed my head would of hit the surface of the plane.

"THE PLANE IS FALLING!" The guy next me shouted panicking. You could tell he had just woken up because he still had that long white streak of dried up saliva on his face. I couldn't help but giggle, earning me a glare from him.

"What are you laughing about?" He snapped.

Wow someone is grumpy!

My body flung forward along with my seat, and I groaned knowing that the little kid was at it again. I whipped around scowling at him.

"Can you PLEASE NOT!" I say through gritted teeth.

"Can you please NOT!" he mocked sticking out his tongue.

"Thank god we landed so I don't have to see you little obnoxious face again!" I snap.

"Can you not talk to my son like that?" His mom snapped.

"Can you teach your son some proper manners?"

"You're the one that needs manners sweetheart."

If only she knew what I was going through I swear I don't need this right now! I don't need any more anger in my system.

"I need manners? You're the one that needs manners because I asked you politely 3 times to keep your son in check and all you did was roll your eyes. So don't you dare tell me I need manners when really you need them!" My anger was building up and I felt my heart race increasing.

"Excuse me?" She said raising an eyebrow. "I don't appreciate the way you're talking to me."

"And I don't appreciate your son kicking my chair, and you telling me what I need!"

"Sweetie, I suggest you not get on my bad side." She warned.

"Yeah." The kid yelled again sticking out his tongue.

Ugh I felt like yanking his tongue and his mother's hair.

"And I suggest you not get on mine." I said glaring at her.

"Listen here sweetheart; I am not in a good mood I am -"

"On menopause?" I say cutting her off. She gasped, and glared at me.

"Miss's we will really appreciate if you ladies will stop bickering." One of the flight attendants said with a fake smile plastered on her face.

"Tell this young lady to stop yelling at my son." She said pointing her fake manicured fingers at me.