Hard Times

Her eyes started to close as she gasped for air. The room started spin and she felt her body go limp.

     "Rih...meek"

Was all she could manage to get out before the room went black. Her body limp laying on the ground almost lifeless. A man with a temp fade laid on the bed meek and Nicki shared . Blood covered his face he was now unconscious meek had beat him an inch to death. His heart now black and filled with anger.

He spat at the sight of Nicki crying in fetal position wearing a long lakers jersey with the number "1" on it. He stomped on the flowers he bought for her on his way out of their house. He grabbed the keys to his gold Lamborghini and sped off. He drove to his friend's pmon apartment and banged on the door. Pmon swung the door open angrily until he saw it was his mans meek.

Pmon: Wassup I thought you was supposed to be with your girl

Meek went past him grabbing a blunt off the table pmon had just rolled.

Pmon: Yo nigga what the fuck ?! I just rolled that shit.

Meek lit the blunt then took a long drag coughing at how good the weed was.

Meek - Roll another one then

Meek went in one of the spare rooms and tried not to think about what he just saw. Even the weed couldn't wipe the image of HIS wife riding another nigga. In the bed they shared, the bed where he laid his head at night. He felt disrespected, betrayed, and most of all hurt. The person that he loved the most did him the worst.

Meek: I knew that excuse was bullshit

He mumbled to hisself thinking of how she said she couldn't go on tour with him because of work. He had been gone for 3 months coming back occasionally when he could but something had been off for a month now and meek couldn't put his finger on it until today. He didn't know what to do he had many emotions flowing through him. Sadness, Regret and Anger. He thought about what he would tell their 4 year old daughter Faith. His thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door.

Meek: Wassup P ?

He came in leaning against the wall.

Pmon: You good ?

Meek: Not really but it's whatever. Ima hit you later.

Pmon: Ard man just steal my blunt and leave its cool

He chuckled for the first time today

Meek : Roll another one

I got back in my car speeding to sherika's house. My phone started singing "back to one" indicating Nicki was calling. I declined the call and changed the ringtone to "IDFWY". I chuckled angrily seeing a text pop across my screen say "I'm sorry". Yeah I bet you are I made it to her house to see Tak and Jaden playing basketball outside.

Meek: Wassup man he whoppin on yo fat ass

Tak : Whoppin on who? You must of forgot I'm the slam dunk champion!

He made a muscle and I chuckled ripping the ball from him shooting it. It went down with a "swoosh".

Meek: We both know the only thing you dunking is burgers in your mouth Tak.