Marrige Counseling

November 1st
Monday
Nicki -

I sat across from meek twiddling my thumbs waiting for the therapist to enter. I tried to get comfortable on the couch but the anticipation was killing me. Finally she came in the room and both of our eyes fell on her.

She sat at this big white chair in between us two she looked at us

Mrs.Union: Today in this room I want nothing less than pure honesty. If you have any secrets now is where you let your spouse know. If you gotta yell, scream , cry do so. Meek how do you feel ?

Meek: I can't trust her anymore. I feel like she was waiting for me to leave to go to homeboy. She cheated on me like it was nothing. She didn't even feel bad about it for the fact that she had sex with him multiple times and had him around my child.

Mrs.Union: Where did you go?

Meek: I went on tour for like three and a half months.

Mrs. Union: Okay Nicki how did you feel when he left on tour?

Nicki: I was sad for the fact that when he left we weren't good. We were arguing over everything it seemed like. We barely slept in the same bed at the time. He just left us on a bad note.

Meek: That's bullshit Nicki and you know it!

Mrs.Union: Let her speak she didn't interrupt you.

Nicki: I would call he wouldn't answer or vice versa. Just being petty

Mrs.Union: Okay now meek you can talk.

Meek: I can't change the date of my tour. I had a plane to catch I asked her if she wanted to come! She changed her mind like the day I had to leave.

Nicki: I was trying to be a responsible parent and not have our daughter around that!

Meek: Around what ? Your ass should've been trying to be a responsible parent when you had my daughter at the beach with that clown

Nicki: First off you heard a story from a 5 year old and ran with it !

Mrs.Union: Okay let's bring it down a few notches. When your always planning your response you don't really listen to what the other is saying. Now Nicki what happened?

Nicki: I took my daughter to the beach and he just happened to be at the same beach. He came up to me we hadn't had any type of sexual interaction at the time. We were just good friends and he came up with the name uncle D'Angelo. All his friends get the title uncle to faith so I didn't see a problem with it.

 All his friends get the title uncle to faith so I didn't see a problem with it