Is it to late to say sorry?

Nicki woke up wiping her eyes she had cried herself to sleep. She quickly took off his jersey and threw it at the man laying in bed angrily. Standing only in a thong and a flimsy bra covered in hearts. His body was in pain but he thought she was a beautiful sight to wake up to.

Nicki: This is all your fault!

She cried again looking around at the mess meek had made. D'Angelo simply groaned putting a pillow over his head.

 D'Angelo simply groaned putting a pillow over his head

He didn't sign up for this shit he thought. Nicki went to the bathroom and saw the purple bruises on her neck. The dried up blood on her lip she got in the shower to try to think of a way to get meek to talk to her . She got out and applied a thick layer of concealer to her neck to cover the bruises. She blended it with her face and blow dried her hair. She tried not to think about how bad she fucked up to keep herself from crying.

She put on her lakers tracksuit she was now the head physical therapist at the lakers organization so she couldn't take off even if she wanted. She started to get in the Audi meek bought her but it didn't feel right. So she got in the Range Rover heading to the stadium. She greeted security briefly and plastered a fake smile on her face as she spoke to fellow employees.

Nicki: Hi, How are you?

"Great but Kobe needs your assistance when you get a moment"

Nicki: As soon as I get settled in ill be right out

I walked into my off and sat down looking around at all the notes and papers left for me . I checked my phone to see if meek responded to my text. Nothing I tossed my phone in a bean bag in the corner upset. I turned to my desk

  My heart dropped seeing what was laying on top

My heart dropped seeing what was laying on top. Divorce papers my tears started and didn't stop. Seeing meek signature made me cry even harder. I balled the paper up throwing it in the trash.

Nicki: NO NO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING

She slammed her hands down on her desk. She looked and there was a Piece of notebook paper also which was definitely Meek's hand writing.