Truth

Nicki

Finally getting a call from D'angelo I met up with him at a restaurant. Sitting in the back I wore a plain white thrasher t-shirt with skinny jeans. He finally came and joined me, my eyes were puffy from crying through the night but I was determined to get my baby back by any means necessary.

D'angelo: "So I take it we have a deal"

Nicki: "...Yes, but you're crazy if you think Meek's just going to leave this alone."

D'angelo: "If he doesn't he'll be dead"

Nicki: "That was never part of the deal you wanted me, you got me. There's no way as close as him and faith are you could even expect him to leave this alone."

D'angelo: "Did he sign the divorce papers?"

Nicki: "All this talking but I've yet to see my daughter. The reason I'm I'm here in the first fuckin place."

D'angelo: "She's at our new home come on let's go for a ride.

Meek

I was on live in deep depression, drinking myself halfway to death. Talking to anyone that would listen and that was the 50k people who were tuned into my live.

"At first I was mad at that nigga for tricking her into cheating now I see that's what the fuck she want. So fuck her, I ain't coming back this time. Now all I want is my daughter back, I WANT HER BACK!"

Turning up the bottle of Hennessy he looked into the camera angrily. Pulling a picture of faith out his pocket.

"They say every dog need a daughter and that's true because baby I need you. Y'all don't understand, I ain't never did nothing this right in my whole life. My daughter is the reason that I fight, sometimes I wonder am I even worthy of such a gift. I guess not."

His blood shot eyes , stared into the cameras. He couldn't find his daughter and the love of his life just chose another over him. This was easily the worst week of his life. Turning the live off, I scrolled through my Instagram deleting pictures of nicki and I. Calling nicki she answered on the second ring.

Nicki: "MEEK! Baby I thought I wasn't going to hear from you again look we need to talk but not right now."

Meek: "We ain't got SHIT to talk about but where my fuckin daughter at."

Nicki: "I haven't even seen her yet but meet me at the house at midnight."

Meek: "I'm not meeting you nowhere but court. The fuck off my phone."

Nicki: "Please I can't really- yeah you can bring the moving truck tomorrow tommy."

Meek: "What?"

I heard somebody talking to her in the background.

Nicki: "Yeah, Ima start packing when i get home."

The person responded again. I guess I was in her pocket because it was faint.

Nicki: "Yes I told him I wanted to finalize the divorce this morning."

I tried my best to hear the other person but they most definitely weren't talking loud.

Nicki: "No I doubt he will be there he doesn't want anything to do with me because of you.... no I don't need any help packing. Just have my daughter by tomorrow."

I could here her walking and the car start up. She had drove off.

Nicki: "Hello?"

Meek: "Yo onika what's going on man?"