Im not yours

I walked around the gym floor evaluating some of the players progress. I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around spinning me in circles. I giggled until he finally put me down.

D'Angelo: Wassup boss lady

I analyzed his face as I reached up grazing my finger on his busted lip.

Nicki: It's healing good

This was the first time I've see him since I kicked him out. Honestly I was happy to see him but I knew I wanted Rihmeek. I noticed his hands wrapped around my waist and his face buried in my neck. I messed around and let a small moan slip. I bit my lip preventing any more sounds to leave my lips.

D'Angelo: You got 5 minutes to meet me in your office. Understand?

I nodded slightly as he let me go and walked away I sighed. I finished up my evaluations and told them they could leave for the day. I slowly made my way to my office to see him waiting in my chair. I closed the door and he eyed me from head to toe.

D'Angelo: Strip

He said plainly I got nervous.

Nicki: D'Angelo we can-

D'Angelo: Why I still see clothes?

Nicki: We ca-

He got up and came around sitting on my desk. He extended his arms pulling me close to him. He shook his head getting something out his pocket a bandana maybe.

D'Angelo: Listen more talk less. Open your mouth.

I raised my eyebrow opening my mouth slightly. He put the bandana in and tied it behind my head. His hand went to my jeans and slowly unbuckled them. I watched the lust in his eyes as he slowly kissed down my thighs making me take the jeans off. He took my lakers t-shirt off and let his eyes roam my body.

D'Angelo: Bend over the desk beautiful

I shook my head no

D'Angelo: No?

He chuckled

D'Angelo: You telling me you don't want me?

His hand grazed my slit making my body shiver.

D'Angelo: Your body saying other wise

He bent me over the desk anyway and I felt another piece of cloth tie my hands together. My body quivered at the anticipation of his touch. His one finger traced the middle of my stomach ever so slowly. I felt him tease my entrance . The bandana dropped from my mouth and he stood me up straight.

D'Angelo: Tell me you want me to stop..Tell me you don't want me.

He grasped my throat bringing me close to his bare chest.

Nicki: I...I...I can't do this with you anymore

D'Angelo: oh

His hands massaged my breast making my nipples hard and made me start to feel a slight wetness between my thighs.

D'Angelo: Can I ask why?

He went down to my pussy putting one finger in slowly going in and out. I bit my lip containing my moans. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as he used his thumb to rub my clit. He went faster going in and out like a gun.

Nicki: I belong to someone else...I'm not FUCK

I yelled as he inserted another finger

Nicki: I'm not your girl !!!