Happy Birthday

Meek made his way to Faith's room taking her shoes off with his good hand. He didn't bother taking off her clothes because he couldn't. He kissed her forehead and went to turn off the lights. As soon as he closed the door to her room he heard his name being called. He walked to his room and wiped his face.

Meek: Put on some clothes I told you I ain't tryna do that.

Nicki: I got fruit roll ups daddy

She walked up to him ever so slowly he backed into the wall leaving nowhere else to turn. She watched him as she dropped to her knees. He threw his head against the wall feeling his pants drop to his ankles. Her being completely naked had his dick at attention she slowly wrapped the fruit roll up around his shaft. He groaned feeling her warm tongue wrap around him.

Meek: Don't half do my shit

He groaned pushing her head making her deep throat him. She gagged making him groan. She was starting to regret this feeling her jaw get tired. She sucked vigorously on his tip making his toes curl and hot cum shot in her mouth. She took him out of her mouth breathing heavily. Swallowing some out spitting out the rest. He walked over to the bed sitting down.

Meek: What you waiting on? You wanted to cheat right?

I slowly crawled over to him going another time trying my hardest to suck all the fruit roll up off. After him cumming 5 times I finally got it all off . I fell out on the bed exhausted he pulled my naked body close to his. I felt his package rubbing in between my ass cheeks. I moaned as he massaged my boobs.

Meek: You want me don't you?

I shook my head yes biting my lip. He pinched my nipples.

Nicki: Yes daddy I do

I moaned out trying to guide him inside of me. He pushed my hand away and got up. I sighed rolling my eyes at him playing with me yet again. He came back with a box of Saran Wrap.

Meek: I don't got no handcuffs here. Flip over and put your hands behind your back.

I slowly turned over doing as told hopping he was gonna fuck the shit out of me. He struggled tying my wrist together being that he only had one good hand. He finished tearing it with his teeth.

Meek: Goodnight

He smirked laying down

Nicki: Huh ?!

Meek : You heard me. I told you I'll make love to you when I trust you. I don't trust you but I love you.

He kissed my lips passionately making butterflies form in the pit of my stomach. He cupped my pussy and buried his face in the crook of my neck. I sat there staring at the wall upset at the whole situation.

Meek: Did you use protection?

Nicki: Huh?

Meek: When you were with him did you use protection?

Nicki: Of course I did why would you even ask me that?

Meek: I just wanted to be sure.