Try me

Nicki

I woke up to meek shouting at the Tv. I tried to move but he had me locked into place so I simply turned my head to see the Tv.

Meek: Damn nigga you trash! I made you bust yo shit!

He laughed shooting the ball I knew it was him because he almost always played with the 76ers. The game came to a close and meek shot an half court shot which didn't go in.

Meek: Nigga ! No nigga I beat yo ass by 20! Have my money when I see you !

He listened to the person. His headphones were hooked to his controller.

Meek: I don't give a fuck nigga

He spat taking the earphones out of his ear . He looked down at me and kissed my forehead. My cheeks became warm

Meek: I ain't know you was up

Nicki: You looked a little um busy

I chuckled laying my head on his lap. He rubbed up and down my torso slowly comforting me.

Meek: I was just whoopin on pmon ass real quick. Nothing important

I nodded not really listening to him because the scandal re-run of last night had came on.

Meek: What time the game tonight?

Nicki: 8

He nodded as his hand slipped into my sweats rubbing my bare thigh. My body quivered at his touch. His hand rested upon my pussy. He pulled me close so that my back was against his bare chest. His other hand grazed my sensitive nipples.

Nicki: Don't tease daddy

Meek: I wish I could fuck the shit out of you right now. I wish I could watch your body shake with pleasure and you beg me to stop but I don't. I wish I could eat you out till you pass out. I wish I could put this thang in ya gut.

He whispered in my ear kissing it slightly my body shook at how horny I was. He pulled me closer pressing my ass against his erection.

Meek: but I can't trust you so I can't make love to you

My heart broke hearing that I switched positions so that I was straddling him.

Meek: You know what the crazy thing is?

I shook my head no as he put his hands behind his head letting me straddle him.

Meek: I hate that I love you. I hate that I still think about us every night. I hate how you did me.

Nicki: Meek I promise if you give us another try I'll never even think about cheating again.

Meek: Tell me why you did it

I tensed at the question because still to this day I didn't have a answer. I thought long and hard.

Nicki: The truth?

Meek: yeah

Nicki: I cheated because I was vulnerable. He was here you weren't.

He bit the inside of his lip and I couldn't read his face. It was slightly irritated as he began to speak

Meek: I give you everything these other niggas don't . I'm a little rough around the edges but I'm a damn good nigga. You cheating on me twice makes me think I'm doing something wrong.

Nicki: Your not ! I promise I'm so sorry I should've never let it go as far as I did.

Meek: At this moment I don't wanna be with you. I feel like you think you can go out here and do whatever because Ima take you back anyway.