Broken

"Meek I really love you and you know that right?!"
Nicki said to Meek as he stood there pinching the bridge of his nose.

Meek- You've told me that close to ten times in less than a minute. And I told you I know and I love you too but What's up? What do you want to tell me?

Nicki- I just... I don't know how you'll take this but I...

She said getting choked up and Meek reached for her pulling her close wiping her tears away.

Meek- It's okay Nic, I promise I'm gon' bring her back home.

He said kissing her forehead and she cried harder. She looked up at him as tears kept falling down her cheeks. She didn't like the battle that was going on within her. Meek looked down at her with so much love and care while he caressed her cheek trying to make her relax. She could hear the sincerity in Meek's voice while he constantly promised to bring their little princess back safe and sound.

Nicki- kiss me.

She said above a whisper sounding so vulnerable and destroyed. Meek leaned in kissing her gently and passionately and she held on to him for dear life. She gave him her all coz she had to make the selfless decision in order to save her Faith's life. She pulled away and looked apologetically into Meek's eyes.
Nicki- Babe I'm sorry...

Meek- It's not your fault she's missing. Stop apologizing.

Nicki- no you don't understand. I can't do this anymore.

She said as the tears fell even faster.

Nicki- I can't be with you anymore. I want to finalize the divorce.

Meek turned around and looked at her in disbelief.

Meek- I don't think I heard you well. Come again?

Nicki- it's been hard for the both of us for months now! And it's all my fault. You can't trust me ever again and there is no point of...

Meek- but I thought we were doing fine. We are working on us bae, what makes you want a divorce when we've been...

Nicki- NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!! I can't live with the guilt of knowing because of my mistake my family will never be the same! And just like you said, it's all my fault if I didn't cheat we wouldn't have been at the counselor's and maybe my baby  wouldn't be missing!

Nicki said trying to come up with an excuse as to why she wants the divorce. Meek chuckled angrily and stared at her with so much anger.

Nicki- Meek it's not you it's m....

"BULLSHIT! Now is when you choose to do this shit ?! Our daughter is MISSING and now RIGHT NOW! Is when you wanna finish the divorce process! This really what you wanna do?!"

He bit his knuckle and punched the wall hard making a hole in it. Nicki watched his rage in fear. Tears didn't stop flowing and she couldn't stop crying.

Meek: ANSWER ME! This what you want?! LOOK ME IN THE EYE AND TELL ME THATS WHAT YOU FUCKING WANT!

She hesitated but shook her head yes slowly. Meek shook his head and turned to look at her.