Let me vent

I sat nervously across from meek wearing a tank top and a pair of ripped jeans. He wore basketball shorts and a white beater. I twisted my ring at the awkward silence. I took a deep breathe before I began

Nicki: Look I know I don't deserve you after what I did but, we need to talk about what happened.

He nodded giving me all his attention

Nicki: It took me loosing you to realize you were the best thing to ever happen to me. We had it all a happy marriage, a daughter, the house we always dreamed about. I still look at you and get butterflies. But I chose to cheat and fuck all that up.

I took a breath

Nicki: I still don't have a reason for doing what I did. I know I've said sorry a million times but that's the only thing I know to say.

His face held an unreadable expression. Like he was uninterested or I didn't say what he wanted to hear.

He no longer had his ring on but He looked down at the OW on his ring finger

Meek: When we got these tattoos to me it meant forever. I knew when we got these tattoos I never wanted a ring from anybody else on this finger. I wanted to be with you until the day I take my last breath and the fact that you can't even give me a legitimate excuse makes it even worse. It's like you got a whole family but yet you chose to fuck some other nigga in MY bed.

He shook his head and sat back sighing almost in disbelief.

Meek: I never thought you would do me like this nic. Not you ... Not my baby.

I wanted to cry but I knew I didn't deserve to. If anybody should be crying its him.

Nicki: If I could take it back I would

Meek: You shouldn't have never did it in the first fuckin place ! And we wouldn't be here! We wouldn't be getting a fuckin divorce!

He was angry now and I couldn't hold back my tears any longer

Meek: Fuck you crying for?

I shook my my head not responding . He sat back on the couch biting his lip crossing his arms. We sat in silence till he calmed himself.

Meek: Tell me the truth... How? Better yet why ? And how many Times

Nicki: Rihm-

Meek: DONT DO THAT shit Nicki ! Tell me...Please

His voice cracked slightly and my heart broke seeing him this emotionally vulnerable.

Nicki: It just happened meek! You were on tour we wasn't really fuckin with each other. He played off of my emotions. He told me all the right things and one thing just led to another. It was never nothing that was supposed to happen!